Posted on October 22, 2007, Chris Warhawk Patch v1.2 Details
Last week I posted about the two patches incoming for Warhawk, although details of the second of those two patches weren’t revealed. Dylan Jobe, director on Warhawk, has posted the details up on PlayStation.Blog, and they’re a lot more exciting than the maintenance-esque fixes v1.1 will bring.
Patch v1.2 includes:
- 5 New layouts.
- Clan game server option.
- Buddy slot reservations.
- Integrated Warhawk Store.
- Updated CTF capture/return behavior.
- Internal stat padder protection.
- Booster Pack status display at join game list.
- DualShock3 integration.
- Separate SIXAXIS motion control on/off per mode (ground, hover, flight).
- Detailed Player Score display at end of game fixed.
- Added new server type filters (player, ranked, dedicated, clan, Official Warhawk, etc).
- Added new server full/open filter.
- Fall damage exploit fixed.
- Dismount into walls exploit fixed.
- Invisible Tank, Turret & Warhawk exploit fixed.
- Auto-kick of idle players.
- Add to Favorites button added to end game screen.
- Increased VOIP volume when not using headset.
Those are some really awesome changes, particularly the separated motion control. Flying with the motion control is a really rewarding experience and can give you an edge over the competition, but driving a tank, for instance, with the motion controls is just tedious.
Jobe goes on to explain the details of some of the features of the patch, which should see a December release.