Posted on May 28, 2014, GameFront Staff Watch Dogs: Burner Phones Collectibles Locations Guide
Get some backstory, earn an achievement (or trophy) and unlock a new car after collected these hidden burner phones in Watch Dogs with the detailed locations right here.
Every collectible appears after hacking the Blume Corporation’s ctOS towers — most every collectible, at least. Only 5 of the 8 phones will appear on your map. There are no towers in the outlying rural area of Pawnee, leaving you in the metaphorical dark. Don’t stumble around without a clue, save some time and go straight for each location with the text instructions below.
Or check out the story, with accompanying mission-specific tips, on GameFront’s Watch_Dogs video walkthrough, including step-by-step text tips and screenshots. If you’re hunting for more unlockables and collectibles like this, find the full compendium with our Watch Dogs cheats list.
Burner Phones Collectibles Locations Guide
Work-In-Progress: Check back soon for new updates.The investigation begins after scanning Maurice’s phone during the campaign. There are 8 Burner Phones left in the city to collect. After scanning a phone, you’ll be rewarded with an audio log. Find them all to earn the “Sanity Check” achievement / trophy. You’ll also unlock the Vespid Limited Edition vehicle. Hack every ctOS Tower to find most of the Burner locations, but some still won’t appear. Check out the details below.
- Burner Phone #1:
- Location: Mission Interior – Park Square
- Description: During the course of the campaign, you’ll have to scan a phone that initiates this investigation. It can’t be missed.
- Burner Phone #2:
- Location: Southeastern Warehouse
- Description: Enter the large white corrugated metal warehouse in the docks. You can hack the garage shutter and raise it to explore the wide interior. There’s a staircase to the left. Climb it up and check out the mattress on the floor ahead.
- Burner Phone #3:
- Location: Far East Docks “For Lease” Warehouse
- Description: In the docks proper on the easternmost edge of the district, look for an open warehouse with “For Lease” printed above the already-open door. Climb the steps to the right of the entrance and go upstairs to find a desk with the phone.
- Burner Phone #4:
- Location: Central District Motel
- Description: Take the road south from the under-construction bridge to reach an out door motel. There’s a ladder in the back left corner. Look on the rooftop behind the “Motel” sign.
- Burner Phone #5:
- Location: Central District Trailer Park
- Description: In the southern side of the trailer park, look for a larger blue and white trailer with flags hanging from it. Climb onto the roof to find the phone on a railing.
- Burner Phone #6:
- Location: North Fish Shop Shack
- Description: In the northern section of Pawnee, look for a blue fish restaurant along the water-line. To the left of the front entrance, there’s a fenced-in area with a boat. Go inside the blue shack next to the boat to get the phone.
- Burner Phone #7:
- Location: Southwest Underpass Homeless Town
- Description: In the far southwest corner of the district, look under the raised freeway bridge to find a group of squatters. Look for the phone inside one of the homes — on a mattress with a blue sheet under some wood.
- Burner Phone #8:
- Location: Squatter Construction Site
- Description: Go to the large open area in the Wards where a building once stood. The demolish site still has ruined concrete pillars and the wreckage of a three-story building. Climb up to the third floor and look on the wooden plank.
More Watch Dogs collectibles, Easter eggs, and extras.