This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 4 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on May 29, 2014, GameFront Staff Watch Dogs: How to Cheat at Poker & Earn Easy Money
Hacking is practically Aiden’s magic power in Watch Dogs, so why not harness it for some big payouts?
Sure, you can hack into ATMs for a quick cash infusion, but if you’re looking for dollars starting in the ten thousand range, you’ll have to bet everything in high stakes poker. But, you can mitigate the risk and get all the reward with the simple cheating method below. Check it out and get rich quick.
For more informative tidbits on Ubisoft’s open-world actioner, check out the full list of extras on our Watch_Dogs cheats compendium, featuring links to every article on GameFront. If you’re less interested in unlocking and more curious about the story, browse through the Watch Dogs video walkthrough, with text tips and screenshots advising you through every tricky scenario.
How to Cheat at Poker & Earn Easy Money
Work-In-Progress: Check back soon for new updates.
- To make lots of money, travel to the High Stakes Poker game in The Loop district. This is a game of Texas Hold ‘Em, and the stakes are higher, meaning your earning potential is greater here than at any other betting minigame.
- Sit down in the bar and start playing. But there’s a way to cheat. Look up and slightly left, above the bar top, to hack a camera watching the game.
- From this camera, you can look at each of your opponents and read their stress levels with Facial Recognition. Generally, higher stress levels means the targeted opponent has worse cards — they’re bluffing.
- You can also see at least two of your opponents’ cards directly by zooming in with the camera. It should make knowing when to fold and when to stay in much easier.
- Earning 30,000$+ is easy. Remember to:
1. Go to the High Stakes Poker game in The Loop
2. Use the Camera above the bar.
3. Use Facial Recognition to gauge stress levels.
4. Zoom in to see your opponent’s cards.
- Use this handy hack to earn big money in poker.
More Watch Dogs collectibles, Easter eggs, and extras.
Watch Dogs: Raving Rabbids Easter Egg [Video]
Watch Dogs: ctOS Tower Collectibles Locations Guide
Watch Dogs: QR Code Collectibles Locations Guide
Watch Dogs – How to Escape Level 5 Police Chases
Watch Dogs – Burner Phones Collectibles Locations Guide
There are no comments yet. Be the first!