Posted on May 27, 2014, GameFront Staff Watch Dogs: Raving Rabbids Easter Egg [Video]
Want to see even more Watch Dogs? Get all our open-world shooter previews and walkthroughs; subscribe to GameFront’s Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
We all remember the Rabbids right? Ubisoft’s erstwhile mascots haven’t been in the spotlight lately, but they haven’t been forgotten. All of the publisher’s major properties reference them — and Watch Dogs is next on the list.
Our man with the plan Mitchell presents how to find this awesome little bit of cross-promotional referencing. Check out his video above to see it for yourself, or keep scrolling for a text explanation. Y’know, if you have to see this one for yourself.
Don’t forget to follow Mitch’s full Watch Dogs video walkthrough, where he shoots, sneaks, and hacks through every chump in Chicago’s seedy underworld. Or get into other articles like this on our compendium of Watch Dogs cheats.
Raving Rabbids Easter Egg
Work-In-Progress: Check back soon for new updates.
- The Rabbids are one of Ubisoft’s major mascots, originally spinning off from the Rayman series to gain their own franchise. But, they haven’t been sneaking around since their hidden appearance in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.
- Rabbids also appear in Ubisoft’s Splinter Cell: Conviction and Red Steel. Not counting their very own party games. Just for the record.
Where to Find the Rabbid Easter Egg
- The Rabbid is located in the northeastern part of the Parker Square district. There’s a Convoy side-mission called “Made Man” you can pick up nearby.
- The Rabbid appears as a little robotic toy with a security vulnerability. What does that mean? Hack it and prepare for a lot of “BWAAAH” from your mischievous bunny pal.
- Another Rabbid appears in Act 3, during the first mission in the Pawnee District. Found it in Jed’s — look behind the bar to find him.
More Watch Dogs collectibles, Easter eggs, and extras.