This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 4 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on May 29, 2014, GameFront Staff Watch Dogs: Unlockable Weapons, Vehicles, Costumes & Perks
Hack into Watch_Dogs and unlock new vehicles, perks, costumes and weapons while completing challenges throughout the campaign. Don’t miss a thing with the list below, explaining how to get the Vespid LE sports car or unlock a powerful Tommy Gun.
Most of these unlockables, unfortunately, are related to pre-order DLC that will become available later for those that didn’t pre-purchase.
For some help getting those progression upgrades, try checking out GameFront’s Watch Dogs video guide, showing you how to complete every story-related mission. To see how to find some of the required collectibles to unlock these extras, browse through the growing list of Watch Dogs cheats.
Unlockable Weapons, Vehicles, Costumes & Perks
Work-In-Progress: Check back soon for new updates.
- There are tons of extras to unlock in Watch_Dogs, but some of these extra require access to DLC. Currently the DLC packs are only available to special edition pre-orders, but all of these packs will be released to the public at a later date.
- Vespid LE: Complete the Burner Phones investigation. Find all 8 Burner Phone Collectibles here.
- Black Viceroys Outfit: Complete the Signature Shot Mission Pack DLC.
- White Hat Hacker Outfit: Complete Sony’s Playstation 3/4 exclusive missions.
- Blume Agent Outfit: Unlocks with the Blume Agent DLC.
- Chicago South Club Outfit: Unlocks with the Club Justice DLC.
- CyberPunk Outfit: Unlocks with the CyberPunk DLC.
- Untouchables Outfit: Unlocks with the Untouchables DLC.
- DedSec Outfit: Unlocks with the DedSec Shadow DLC.
- Tommy Gun: Complete the QR Codes investigation. Find every QR Code in Watch_Dogs right here.
- Biometric Rifle: Complete the Signature Shot Mission Pack DLC.
- CyperPunk Gun: Available in the Cyberpunk DLC.
- ATM Hack Boost: Complete the Palace Pack DLC missions to earn more cash when hacking ATM terminals.
- Investigation Bonus: Complete the Palace Pack DLC missions to earn more videos while hacking databanks.
- Vehicle Boost: Available in The Club Justice DLC, increases the amount a damage a vehicle can take.
- Vehicle Expert Perk: Complete the Breakthrough Pack DLC missions to earn free car deliveries and purchase discounts.
- Hacking Boost: Available in the DedSec Shadow or by completing the Playstation Exclusive missions; increases battery power.
- Weapon Boost: Available in the Blume Agent DLC, decreases recoil with all guns.
More Watch Dogs collectibles, Easter eggs, and extras.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!