This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 8 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on March 16, 2011, Ron Whitaker Weird Bagged Foods, NCAA Brackets and Scarface By Kids (LINKS)
Wednesday afternoon, and we’re still excited about Battlefield 3. If you’re not, you should watch the new gameplay trailer. Here’s a question: Is BF3 trying to be Call of Duty? See what Jim Sterling says in the week’s </RANT> feature. Once you’ve done all that, check out today’s cool list of links.
- Fat Kid Vs. Skinny Kid Dance Off (Break)
- Obama Bracket Devoid of Hope, Change (MadeMan)
- The Best Movies Of All Time (Ranker)
- A Rich Lady Gets Her Car Repo’ed (TruTV)
- Epic Home Sale Commercial (Break)
- 10 Gaming Incidents that caused us to ROFL (Gaming Bolt)
- 25 Bizarre Bagged Foods (Holy Taco)
- 9 Other Robots Who Deserve Their Own Statue (Screen Junkies)
- Scarface: The Children’s Play (TuVez)
There are no comments yet. Be the first!