This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 11 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on June 20, 2007, Jonathan What You Didn't Know About Devil May Cry 4
Game Informer magazine recently sat down with the Devil May Cry 4 team and producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi to get a few pre-E3 details on the game. Unfortunately the team was fairly tight-lipped on the project, but they did offer up some tidbits, which Game Informer boiled down to nine key points:
1. Dante will be playable for a portion of the story.
2. Dante won’t be the only returning Devil May Cry character.
3. Nero won’t be getting new weapons.
4. The Devil Trigger could return.
5. DMC4 will be universally the same difficulty.
6. DMC4 will be identical on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
7. No Six-axis support.
8. No online multiplayer.
9. No New Devil May Cry Demo At E3.
It is especially nice to see that Dante will be playable for part of the actual game, rather than just an unlockable as previously thought. Seriously, the series just wouldn’t be the same without him.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!