Posted on March 12, 2014, Mike Sharkey WildStar Release Date Announced, Journey to Nexus in June
Carbine Studios’ colorful sci-fi MMO, WildStar, will be ready for the massively multiplayer masses in June.
In a statement, Carbine announced the official worldwide launch of WildStar on Tuesday, June 3.
“We’ve aimed for fun and unique content for MMO gamers of all stripes from level one to level cap and beyond,” Executive Producer Jeremy Gaffney stated. “WildStar is a brand new IP and new universe that has attracted more than 1.4 million beta signups already, so it seems like other gamers are also eager for something new and different in the MMO space.”
What does that mean for potential buyers? Get a thorough explanation in this video, What is Wildstar:
WildStar pre-orders will begin on March 19, and Carbine is offering these incentives for anyone who pre-purchases:
- Early game access beginning Saturday 31st May (three days prior to the game’s official launch).
- An exclusive Rocket House.
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points.
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory.
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch.