Posted on March 24, 2011, Ron Whitaker Win a Bulletstorm Nutcracker (CONTEST)
This contest is now closed – Thanks to all that participated!
Bulletstorm has been sucking up the time of our staff as we try to gather all the skillshots and invent a few more. Some of the skillshots we’ve conceived aren’t fit for public consumption, but they gave us an idea.
What’s the coolest skillshot you can think of that isn’t already included in Bulletstorm? Since we’re asking, we’re going to pick our favorite response and give them a fabulous Bulletstorm Nutcracker (pictured above).
Want to win? Here’s what you need to do:
- Leave a comment below, detailing the name of your skillshot and a brief description of how it would be attained.
- Remember, we’re not going for vulgarity here. Just like the skillshots in the game, innuendo is ok, vulgar is not. We reserve the right to remove any entry that we feel crosses the line.
- Make sure you put a valid email in the ‘Email Address” box, so we can contact you if you win.
- You must be in the US or Canada to win. We apologize to our international readers, but the vagaries of shipping overseas are more than we can overcome.
- This contest will end Tuesday, March 29 at 11:59 PM PST.
That’s it – let’s see what you can come up with!