Posted on April 17, 2014, Jeff Mills Win a Wildstar Weekend Beta Key Here!
This Friday, the folks at NCSoft are cranking up a Wildstar Beta Weekend, and GameFront has keys to give away so you can join in!
We’ve talked about Wildstar before, and if you want to hear GameFront Editor-in-Chief Janelle Bonanno go crazy over it, just check out this podcast. Carbine Studios’ sci-fi MMO is still in beta, but you can check it out this weekend, if you have a key. How do you get one? It’s simple!
All you need to do is drop a comment below. We’ll send a beta key to everyone who comments (Until we run out), but there are a few rules.
- Drop a comment below telling us what you’re most looking forward to in Wildstar.
- Make sure you put a valid email address in the email field, as that’s how we’ll send your key.
- We have a limited number of keys available, so comment soon! We’ll hand out keys until they’re gone. Once they’re gone, we’ll let you know here.
- Stay tuned to GameFront for all your Wildstar news, and watch your email for your code.
We’ll be handing out keys until we run out, but if you don’t get one from us, our friends over at The Escapist are giving away keys as well. You can enter their giveaway here. Once you get your key, the instructions to redemm it can be found at the end of this post
Thanks for reading, and good luck in Wildstar!
You can also follow these Twitter accounts, as they’ll be giving codes away throughout the day:
Exclusive Beta Items:
Fans who play the WildStar beta can earn free items for launch! For each day players log into the game between now and launch (during pre-order weekends as well as Open Beta), accounts will receive 3 Boom Boxes at launch. These boxes can be used once per day to receive a random assortment of possible goodies, including XP buffs, unique runes, weapons, housing items, unique costumes, mounts, and more! More info here: http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/play-wildstar-boom-box/
Creating an NCSOFT Account
*NOTE: If you already have an existing NCSOFT account, you can safely skip these steps.
- Visit the NCSOFT account creation website and enter your details.
- Follow the link in the email you receive to verify your email address successfully.
Redeeming your WildStar Beta Key
- Log into your account using the NCSOFT account website.
- Click “Apply A Code” on the red banner near the top of the page.
- Paste in the serial key you received.
- Click Apply.
- If you receive a success message, you’re good to go! If you receive any errors, double-check that the serial key was correctly entered.
Alrighty Folks, that’s it. We’re sending the last batch now. Thanks to everyone who commented!