Posted on May 21, 2014, GameFront Staff Wolfenstein: New Order – Enigma Code Solutions & Bonus Modes Guide
Earn unlimited ammo cheats or increased difficulty modes in Wolfenstein: The New Order by solving all four Enigma puzzles.
By collecting code pieces throughout the campaign, you unlock the opportunity to complete special challenges in the “Extras” menu. Finding all those pieces is hard enough, but solving each Enigma code is even harder. Stop flailing around and get some help with the guide below.
When you’re done unlocking extra modes, find everything else with the Wolfenstein: The New Order cheats page, where you’ll find the latest unlockables and secrets. Or play with GameFront on our Wolfenstein: The New Order video walkthrough to navigate the new world.
Enigma Code Solutions & Bonus Modes Guide
Enigma Codes are puzzles located in the “Extras” menu, located in the main start-up selection screen.
- There are four Enigma puzzles to solve. To complete a puzzle, you’ll need to find every single Enigma Code piece to unlock the digit selection.
- Once you’ve found every Enigma Code collectible, each digit can be set with a number. For helping finding every piece, check out Game Front’s Enigma Codes Locations Guide.
- For each puzzle you unlock, you’ll earn a new bonus game mode. Check out the info below for more details on each game mode, and how to solve every puzzle.
Enigma Code Puzzle Solutions:
Put in the codes below once you’ve found each set of the Enigma Code Piece collectibles during the campaign.
- Enigma Code #1:
- 1: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
- 8: 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-9
- Enigma Code #2:
- 2: 2-4-6-8-1-3-5-7-9
- 7: 7-5-3-1-8-6-4-2-9
- Enigma Code #3:
- 3: 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
- 6: 6-3-9-6-3-9-6-3-9
- Enigma Code #4:
- 4: 4-8-3-7-2-6-1-5-9
- 5: 5-1-6-2-7-3-8-4-9
Unlockable Bonus Modes:
Completing Enigma Puzzles unlocks these four bonus modes.
- 999 Mode:
- How to Unlock: Solve Enigma Puzzle #1
- Mode Details: Unlocks unlimited ammo and grenades. Players always starts with 999 Overcharged health.
- Walk in the Park Mode:
- How to Unlock: Solve Enigma Puzzle #2
- Mode Details: Removes all HUD elements.
- Hardcore Mode:
- How to Unlock: Solve Enigma Puzzle #3
- Mode Details: Removes all health and armor pick-ups.
- Ironman Mode:
- How to Unlock: Solve Enigma Puzzle #4
- Mode Details: Uber Difficulty – One Life. If you die, it’s all over. You must restart from the beginning.
More Wolfenstein: The New Order collectibles, Easter eggs, and extras.