This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 4 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on May 22, 2014, GameFront Staff Wolfenstein: The New Order – Health Upgrades Locations Guide
Stay alive with some handy health upgrades scattered all throughout the campaign for Wolfenstein: The New Order. It’s no secret Machine Games’ FPS is tough-as-nails, so it can’t hurt to gain extra health before facing off against Deathshead’s monstrous machines. Get all ten locations in our text guide right here.
When you’re done beefing BJ up, maybe check out even more helpful hints on our Wolfenstein: The New Order cheats list. There’s even an unlockable cheat. For step-by-step help with every battle and boss, browse GameFront’s Wolfenstein: The New Order video walkthrough.
Health Upgrades Locations Guide
- Health upgrades increase maximum Health by +10 for each collected item, maxing out at 200 Health.
- These upgrades are only found in the Fergus Timeline, which can be accessed by saving him in Chapter 1.
Health Upgrade #1:
- Chapter: 2
- Location: Look for a reception desk on the second floor of asylum, found before going downstairs. The small office contains a locked safe. Hotwire it to find a health upgrade inside.
Health Upgrade #2:
- Chapter: 3
- Location: At Anya’s house, BJ will need to “interrogate” a Nazi Commander. Before using the chainsaw, you’ll open a cupboard to get a smock. After taking it, look inside the cupboard. There’s a chest inside with the health upgrade.
Health Upgrade #3:
- Chapter: 3
- Location: Following the combat at the front of the checkpoint station, you’ll have to enter an elevator lobby to open the gates. After using an elevator to ride up to a catwalk surrounded by canvas covers, look for a large spool of wire. There’s a health upgrade behind it.
Health Upgrade #4:
- Chapter: 5
- Location: In the Kreisau safehouse, go upstairs to the empty room. It’s located near Max’s bedroom. There’s a bed inside. Interact with it, and BJ will find a health upgrade on the nightstand.
Health Upgrade #5:
- Chapter: 6
- Location: At the wrecked lobby of the London Nautica, go inside the guard station directly left of the entrance way. There’s an electronic safe inside. Hotwire it to get the upgrade.
Health Upgrade #6:
- Chapter: 7
- Location: Remember the bed from Chapter 5? Go upstairs and sleep to earn another easy upgrade.
Health Upgrade #7:
- Chapter: 9
- Location: Time for another nap. Sleep in the empty bed to get a third upgrade.
Health Upgrade #8:
- Chapter: 10
- Location: After raising the water level, enter the room below and swim down to hotwire the submerged safe to collect another health upgrade.
Health Upgrade #9:
- Chapter: 12
- Location: Jumping off the helicopter later in the mission, there’s an office to the right of the road. Go inside and crack the electronic safe to get one more health upgrade.
Health Upgrade #10:
- Chapter: 13
- Location: The last health upgrade is in the Moon base war room. Before leaving, climb up the steps to the locked door and turn left to see a wall safe.
More Wolfenstein: The New Order collectibles, Easter eggs, and extras.
Wolfenstein: The New Order – Return to Wolfenstein 3D Easter Egg
Wolfenstein: The New Order – Gold Items Locations Guide
Wolfenstein: The New Order – Enigma Codes Locations Guide
Wolfenstein: The New Order – Collectible Letters Locations Guide
There are no comments yet. Be the first!