Posted on August 20, 2007, William World In Conflict Demo Coming August 24
The wait for your chance to check out World In Conflict has just come to an end. Sierra Entertainment, a division of Vivendi Games, will be releasing a public demo of World in Conflict on Aug. 24 â€“ the first day of both Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany and Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle, WA. The World in Conflict Demo will contain both single player and multiplayer modes.
World in Conflict will be available at retail outlets across North America on Sept. 18.
Included in the World in Conflict Demo will be:
- Multiplayer combat for up to 16 players in a match
- Map: â€œSeasideâ€ (US vs. USSR)
- Exclusive Bonus Map: Customers who have pre-ordered the game will also be able to play a second MP map: â€œRuinsâ€ (US vs. USSR)
- First public experience with World in Conflictâ€™s epic single-player campaign
- Tutorial: US Airbase
- SP Mission 3: â€œThe Battle of Pine Valleyâ€
- Skirmish Mode: For the first time, players will be able to hone their combat skills versus bots (available only on â€œSeasideâ€)
- Fully enabled online support through Massgate, including: