Posted on July 10, 2007, Stephany World of Warcraft – New Patch Fixes Some Issues
- The Warlock spell Incinerate has had the performance of its graphical spell effect improved.
- The “show launcher” option has changed so that it now defaults to”on”. Players will now see the launcher when running WOW by default.
- Improved the performance of conditional macros, slightly increasing the framerate.
- Fixed a crash triggered by many unit frame AddOns.
- Fixed an issue with the movement of Archimonde’s Doomfire.
- Fixed the wand missile art on most Shadow based wands to show the correct graphical effect.
- Infinity Blades will now despawn properly when the encounter with Kael’thas resets after a wipe.
- Gan’arg Underlings and Felhound Defenders are now properly classified as demons.
Download the patch here.