This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 9 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on September 28, 2009, zerozombie World of Warcraft Patch v.3.2.2a
This is a minor patch to address specific issues relating to patch 3.2.2.
- Fixed an issue players were having with the ‘Escape’ key causing the Battleground queue window to close.
- Fixed an issue players were having when attempting to enter a Battleground while dead or in combat when already in a Battleground.
- Fixed the Wintergrasp zone map so it now correctly shows the status of all keep walls.
- Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with ATI driver.
- Fixed the performance of certain spells that have transparent components.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an item from being socketable after it is first obtained.
World of Warcraft English US Patch v. 3.2.2a
World of Warcraft English UK Patch v. 3.2.2a
World of Warcraft German Patch v. 3.2.2a
World of Warcraft Spanish Patch v. 3.2.2a
World of Warcraft Russian Patch v. 3.2.2a
World of Warcraft English US Mac Patch v. 3.2.2a
World of Warcraft English UK Mac Patch v. 3.2.2a
There are no comments yet. Be the first!