This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Published by GameFront.com 7 years ago , last updated 2 months ago
Posted on August 31, 2011, Phil Owen World of Warcraft v4.2.2 Patch
Hey, y’all, it’s patch time. I”ve got the World of Warcraft v4.2.2 patch for you today. This will bring you from v4.2.0a to v4.2.2. Awesome. Release notes:
Dungeons & Raids
- The visibility of Ragnaros’ Dreadflame ability has been increased.
- The size of Ragnaros’ hit box during the final phase of the Heroic encounter has been increased.
- Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins
- Players using multiple accounts should now be available to be invited to a Real ID Party.
- Updating a raid roster while in combat should no longer cause a client crash.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!