Posted on September 25, 2007, Chris Xbox Live Arcade Price Drops – Round Two
It looks like that initial sale on Xbox Live Arcade games was a success, because Microsoft is doing it again. The lineup of games isn’t quite as good as last time, but if you happened to be interested in any of the three titles – Bankshot Billiards 2, Frogger, and Hardwood Spades – this is a prime opportunity to pick them up. Billiards, normally 1200 Microsoft Points is dropping to 900; Frogger from 400 to 300; and Hardwood Spades from 400 to 300. The sale runs from tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th through next Tuesday, October 2nd.
Here are a few official details on each game, including one line of marketing gold.
“Bankshot Billiards 2” (PixelStorm) – 900 Microsoft Points (normally 1200 Microsoft Points)
- “Bankshot Billiards 2” improves upon the original with nine different game styles: classic 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Cutthroat, Euro 8-Ball, 14.1 Continuous, 3-Ball, Trick Shots, Time Trial, and Golf.
- For more details on “Bankshot Billiards 2,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/bankshotbilliardslivearcadexbox360/
“Frogger” (Konami) – 300 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)
- With enhanced artwork building on the original title’s style, modernized sound and music, and all new play modes, you won’t want to miss out on “Frogger” on Xbox LIVE Arcade!
- For more details on “Frogger,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/f/froggerlivearcadexbox360/
“Hardwood Spades” (Silver Creek Entertainment) – 300 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)
- The game where a trick IS a treat, “Hardwood Spades” is multiplayer card game that offers customizable backgrounds, card faces, card backs and tables.
- For more details on “Hardwood Spades,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/hardwoodspadeslivearcadexbox360
Told ya. That trick is a treat line is pure gold.