Posted on August 21, 2013, Ian Miles Cheong Xbox One Launch Lineup Boasts 23 Games
Which next-gen console will be better? Game Front gives the definitive opinion with our massive Xbox One vs. Playstation 4 Ultimate Buyer’s Guide.
Microsoft’s upcoming console, the Xbox One, boasts what the company is calling one of the best launch lineups ever seen on the console.
Regardless of whether that’s true or not, the company has unveiled the launch titles for the platform at Gamescom today, with 23 titles supporting the console when it makes its debut on a still-unannounced date in November.
Here’s everything else, from A to Z.
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom)
- FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Majesco)
The console will launch with a price tag of $499. Microsoft has since backtracked on some of its features since its initial announcement of the platform at E3 2013.