Posted on March 12, 2012, GameFront Staff Yakuza: Dead Souls Trophies
Welcome to the Yakuza: Dead Souls trophies page, where you can get your fill of bronze, silver, and gold trophies for the first shooter in the Yakuza series. These explosively popular games in Japan don’t have quite the same western audience, but give the weirdly wonderful crime games a try and you might be impressed. Coming with some huge production values and a bizarre tale of giant monsters taking over Tokyo while only a gang of mobsters can save the city. Check out the full list of challenges available for every PS3 owner below.
- Akiyama Trophy (Silver):
Land 100 head shots with Akiyama.
- Majima Trophy (Silver):
Defeat 100 enemies using Heat Sniping with Majima.
- Goda Trophy (Silver):
Destroy 100 wield-able objects with Goda.
- Kiryu Trophy (Silver):
Defeat 100 mutant variants with Kiryu.
- Zombie Hunter (Bronze):
Defeat 100 zombies.
- Zombie Collector (Bronze):
Defeat each type of mutant variant.
- Recycler (Bronze):
Collect 100 items in battle.
- Old-School (Bronze):
Defeat 10 zombies using wield-able objects.
- Road Rage (Bronze):
Run over 10 zombies with a forklift or bulldozer.
- Nice Try (Bronze):
Shoot down an enemy projectile with a Heat Snipe.
- Steamed Vegetable (Bronze):
Kill a Hermit with fire while it is still armored.
- Oh, the Humanity! (Bronze):
Successfully Heat Snipe a gas tanker.
- Golden Brown (Bronze):
Defeat 50 zombies with fire.
- My Eyes! (Bronze):
Daze 50 zombies with stun grenades.
- Heavily Armed Bank (Bronze):
Amass over 10 million yen.
- Substory 4 (Bronze):
Finish 4 substories.
- Substory 20 (Bronze):
Finish 20 substories.
- Substory 40 (Bronze):
Finish 40 substories.
- Kamurocho Spelunker (Bronze):
Initiate the Kamurocho Subterranea mission.
- Start of Something Good (Bronze):
Befriend your first Perfect Partner character.
- Social Butterfly (Bronze):
Have all 14 partner characters available.
- Mission Complete! (Bronze):
Clear a directive from Hasegawa.
- Hasegawa’s Right Hand (Bronze):
Cumulative point total from Hasegawa’s directives hit 5,000.
- Vigilante Gourmet (Bronze):
Order from every restaurant at least once.
- Getting Some Action (Bronze):
Fight zombies together with a hostess.
- My First Mod (Bronze):
Mod one weapon or piece of armor.
- A Weapon Freak is Born (Bronze):
Create at least one weapon from each category.
- Official Sponsor (Bronze):
Fully upgrade Kamiyama’s truck.
- All Units, Report! (Bronze):
Train at Gary’s Boot Camp with all four protagonists.
- Life of the Party (Bronze):
Play every song at karaoke.
- Lounge Lizard (Bronze):
Play darts and pool five times each.
- Outdoorsman (Bronze):
Go golfing and fishing once each.
- Indoor Sportsman (Bronze):
Go batting, bowling, and play table tennis three times each.
- Pro Gambler (Bronze):
Play each Japanese gambling game once.
- Casino Master (Bronze):
Play each casino game once.
- Welcome to SEGA (Bronze):
Play each game in Club SEGA.
- Pachinko Wizard (Bronze):
Obtain the “trophy” prize at the Volcano Prize Exchange counter.
- Brainiac (Bronze):
Win at mahjong and shogi once each.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum):
Earn all other trophies in the game.
- Part I Complete (Bronze):
Complete the four chapters of Part I.
- Part II Complete (Bronze):
Complete the four chapters of Part II.
- Part III Complete (Bronze):
Complete the four chapters of Part III.
- Part IV Complete (Bronze):
Complete the four chapters of Part IV.
- Thanks for Playing! (Gold):
Complete the Final Chapter.
- The True Ending (Silver):
Complete Extra Hard Mode.
- Savior of Kamurocho (Gold):
Complete Dead Souls Mode.
- Amon’s Vanquisher (Gold):
- Unsurpassed Power (Silver):
Reach the maximum character level.
- Underground Kings (Silver):
Clear 50 floors in the Endless Subterranea.