Posted on May 27, 2011, Phil Owen You Can Import Your inFamous Trophy Data into inFamous 2
Want some cool bonus things in inFamous 2? All you need to do is play inFamous. You don’t even have to beat it; just get some trophies. Well, not just any trophies. OK, so here’s what you need and what you’ll get for having those things you need:
- Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
- Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
- Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.
- Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
- Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2
Yeah, that did a better job explaining it than I did, because it got straight to the point while I rambled on and on and on about nothing. And you aren’t even gonna have to make an effort to import; it’ll ask you if you want to import when you start up.
Care about trophies, do you? Check out the inFamous 2 trophy list.
Need some help with your superheroics? Check out our full inFamous 2 walkthrough.