Posted on July 23, 2010, Jon Soucy Zone 4: Fight District Free-to-Play Client
Zone 4 was once a proud destination for fair, unbiased competitive fighting, but quickly became a district overrun by the most corrupt fighters and gangs. There are those who are banding together to fight back, to gain back the respected reputation that the ultimate fight district once had, and to bring down the evil gang lords who will do just about anything to remain in power.
You can download the client here.
CPU: Over 2G
VGA: 3D accelerate over 128M (Over GeForce 5 FX Series, Radeon® 95XX)
RAM: Over 512M
HDD: Free space over 1GB
OS: Windows XP and up.
DIRECTX: Over 9.0C
Which side will YOU fight for?!
Zone 4: Fight District is an action-packed, arcade-style street fighting game that you can download and play completely for free.
- Pull off wicked combos from various fighting styles to choose from including Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Boxing, Capoeira, Pro Wrestling, Judo, Hapkido, Sambo, Kung Fu, and many more.
- Each fighting style comes with TONS of different moves.
- So much to do, so little time! Fight through hordes of enemies in a story-based Arcade Mode by yourself or with friends, tackle as many enemies and boss fights as you can through 50 difficult Challenge Mode stages, play with dynamite or with special power-up’s in Item Mode, and much, much more.
- Play with or against your friends online in a PvP Deathmatch arena (individually or as a team). Or in a massive tournament-style, 16 vs. 16 Turf Wars against other guilds!
- Pimp out your character’s look and customize their fighting style, just the way you want it. Thousands of styles to choose from!
- FREE-to-play. No quarters required!