Weekly Poll Results - "Gears is not coming to the PC...ever!" -Cliff B

Published by Gamerush 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

"Gears is not coming to the PC...ever!" -Cliff Bleszinski (Check the Video that was just posted!)

Fine with me I have a 360.. =) 37.4% (164)
WHAT THE HECK?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! 26.9% (118)
!@#%^#@!!!!!! 26.4% (116)
You just crushed my hopes....thanks... 9.1% (40)
Start: 10-13-2008 22:17
Last: 11-11-2008 18:25

#1 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 08:42

... ... ... ... Wtf.

#2 - Posted by: christophersano (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 22:17

WTF ... ... ... ... Wtf.

#3 - ehh - Posted by: Berserk1293 (Member) on 10-28-2008 at 15:01

Well I understand why Cliffy doesn't want Gears 2 to be on the pc. Gears is a slower based game and the sniper for gears pc is too good. The game just isn't fast paced enough to dodge a lot of shots. As an avid gears player going from the 360 to the pc i can see a big difference. Everything about the game changes because people are able to be too accurate with the torque/sniper weapons too fast. It's much easier aiming on the pc and I just think the way gears works, it shouldn't be on pc because of the mouse. Also I wouldn't want to publish a sequel to a title that works only on about 50% of the pcs with no problems.

#4 - Posted by: Latteh (Member) on 10-29-2008 at 08:20

he isn't publishing because of pirating but the funny thing is there is already a pirated one on the Xbox 360 out ROFL

#5 - Posted by: CaptOsborn (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 02:25

When I got GoW on PC it didn't work. I was pissed. When I found out it was a simple letter change *"binaries" to "Binaries"* It worked perfectly fine on my Vista. I have everything at max and no lagging, no studdering, it hasn't even crashed yet *excluding the first bunch of times with the "binaries" thing* I LOVE IT ON PC! Never played it on 360 and don't have a 360 I WANT THEM TO PUT GoW2 ON PC! THEY BETTER DO IT! I don't mind if I have to wait a year like they do with porting anything to PC. THIS SUCKS!!!!