Weekly Poll Results - looking this far back on GRAW how would you rate it

Published by LewrBM69 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

looking this far back on GRAW how would you rate it

Best GR ever 38.6% (80)
Another link in the chain 23.1% (48)
ware is my pie 20.2% (42)
Worst gr ever 11.5% (24)
I have never play GR 6.2% (13)
Start: 08-27-2008 16:46
Last: 11-27-2008 14:52

#1 - Posted by: xlucidx (Member) on 08-28-2008 at 07:03

It was definitely the worst Ghost Recon.

#2 - Posted by: MatmanDude (Member) on 08-28-2008 at 16:28

I like Ghost Recon 2 for the PS3. It really is better than either GRAW or GRAW 2 for PC. Of course I have said this on numerous other occasions hehe. :mepimp::thumbsup::mepimp:

#3 - #1, you're forgetting something - Posted by: 101Airborne (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 17:13

Anyone remember a game on the PS2 by the name of Ghost Recon 2? Hands down, the worst Tom Clancy game I've ever played, as well as being one of the worst games in general that I've ever played.

#4 - Posted by: LordRosco (Member) on 09-17-2008 at 19:23

GR:AW for me was a road bump, GR:AW2 though, now I would put that one down as the best for me. Runs better, looks better, far better weapons, your squad actually listens to you and they get out of your way. I have a lot of fond memories playing the original GR, but GR:AW2 tops it.

#5 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 10-08-2008 at 15:55

GRAW and GRAW 2 are the only Ghost Recon games I have ever played. (And I own both) So I can't really say, because I don't really know. Good games though. ;) -Angrybob

#6 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 10-10-2008 at 06:19

Option 5: "ware is my pie", is that supposed to be saying "Where is my pie?"? Or does it have some other meaning that I'm not aware of? -Angrybob