- Added M24 SWS regular caliber sniper rifle (rehashed scar L, with black texture) with enhanced view using aimpoint. Features semi-auto 5 round clip
- Replaced Glock to a 50 cal Desert Eagle pistol (rehashed Glock with chrome texture, also be sure to switch to single fire mode to enable the new sound). Features 7 round clip.
- Changed saw from a Light Machine Gun (MK48 LMG) with a 5.56mm round to a Heavy Machine Gun (MK49 HMG) with a 7.62mm round , as well as tightened the grouping and made it more accurate so you can actually hit your target. Reduced clip size from 180 to 150 rounds. Changed sound.
- Reduced sepia effect, to look more realistic (you may want to turn up the brightness in the video settings)
- Adds M8 compact primary list and also provides combat site as a option
- Adds more 9mm clips
- Intro Skipped
- Overall gun recoil reduced by 50% in zoom mod for assult rifles
- Frags and 40mm grenades are 5+5 instead of 4+6
- Full color view for full view cross com screen / buddy cam
- Full color Tac Map
- Full color view for ZEUS aiming scope
- Slightly changed physics to allow the M99 to penetrate more accurately
- Increased blast radius of grenades to be more realistic
- Completely changed friendly AI (they noticeably do their jobs better, INCLUDING ACTUALLY USING GRENADE LAUNCHERS !!!)
- Changed enemy AI to be more aware, mobile, and precise (works best on difficulty setting: hard)
Install directions: 1. Save to any folder 2. Once downloaded, right click and "extract here" 3. Right click and copy extracted folder 4. Go to to the following folders in your hard drive - GRAW > Local > paste inside your local folder 5. Go back out to the GRAW folder and find the context.xml file 6. Right click and open with notepad 7. 5th line down on the right side look for Language ="________"/> 8. Change whatever word is between the quotes (most likely english) to Jason, or whatever you decided to rename the folder you downloaded. ------------------------------------------------------------- Special thanks to all the Texas Teamspeak guys, Ghost Recon dot net, and SRT Clan
There are no comments yet. Be the first!