Weekly Poll Results - What was the first Console (or PC) that you first played G

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Danny 14 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

What was the first Console (or PC) that you first played GTA on?

PC 61.2% (711)

Playstation 2 21.5% (250)

Playstation 1 9.3% (108)

I don't own any GTA 2.1% (25)

Microsoft Xbox 2% (24)

Sony Playstation Portable 1.2% (14)

Playstation 3 1.1% (13)

Microsoft Xbox 360 1% (12)

Nintendo Gameboy Advance 0.2% (3)

Start: 10-12-2008 12:45
Last: 10-20-2008 13:38

#1 - PC games best - Posted by: Wolves69 (Member) on 10-13-2008 at 09:09
I been played GTA san andreas on PlayStation2 but bored no download mod & maps, now I played on GTA san andreas on PC games much better easy download mod & maps :)

#2 - PC - Posted by: _Blackbird (Member) on 10-14-2008 at 10:47
What's better than a high end PC? Download things from Filefront, easier play on many games, and good graphics. Does a real Gamer want more?

#3 - Posted by: silenthill21 (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 16:45
I first played GTA Vice City on PS2 but now only play III, VC & SA on PC. I love being able to have my own mp3 collection on the car radios. It's just great! :rock:

#4 - Posted by: wolfenstein14 (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 12:58
Shure! GTA work better on a PC! :p ,and you can modding^^

#5 - Posted by: Keksz (Member) on 10-20-2008 at 11:15
Mhhh...GTA1 on PS1. Good times, good times. Still thanks to my old cousin for let me borrow it when I was 7 or 8 xD Asked me if I was allowed to play it. ..."Yeah - for suuuure!" :rolleyes: At home I started it and wondered about the graphics. Silly view but nice. A bit like Micromachines xD Woho what can I do? Drive over people. Funny red lines. That was fun! "Look mum what I can do!" *splash* *red line straight over the tv on the streets* "What the?! Put that thing off!!!* Well well but she haven't stopped me :rolleyes: And still no psychic disorder. :furious: Good times, good times...