This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Finally, the game what we have been waiting for, Episode One.
It was released yesterday evening (GMT). It was a hectic week with lots of teaser trailers and Half Life fans getting very curious.
Then, finally the moment was there: Episode One was officially released! People started to play it right away. Some of them finished the game after only 2 hours, some after 6 or 7. In the mean time we've heard lots of different opinions about Half Life 2: Episode One. About 50% of the gamers who bought the game say it wasn't really that good, and it's a waste of money. The other 50% says they loved it and it sure was worth buying it.
Valve is surprised, they thought it was going to be an enormous succes. They thought they now could easily make their fans buy the rest of the Episodes which will released later. Now don't think Valve is ruined by this result. No, we've heard rumours they're going to add some special features in the next Episodes. Valve wants to get more fans that way. But even if they don't get anymore fans, they're one of the most popular game developers!.
Now back to Episode One. For those who are still hasitating if they're going to buy it or not, have another look at the features:!
- An all-new episode for one of the best-selling action games of all time.
- Discover whatâ€™s become of City 17, Dr. Breen, and the G-Man.
- Incredibly advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Highly detailed environments, featuring High Dynamic Range lighting, provide amazing gameplay settings.
- Digital Actors: The most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.
- Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy.
- Design Team Commentary Mode.
- Also includes two multiplayer games: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Half-Life Deathmatch: SourceTM.
- Half-Life 2 not required to play.
Now that's something isn't it! I hope I kind of helped you this way.
That's it for now, lets focus on Episode Two! ;)
Comments on this Article
There are no comments yet. Be the first!