The fof_b1.3d_server_update.rar file you have requested: Half-Life 2 / Server Files / Fistful of Frags V1.3D Server Update Patch - 2.11MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Half-Life 2 and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
The Fistful of Frags V1.3"D" server update has some major improvements, is strongly recommended for any dedicated server out there. Any player using beta 1.3 will be able to play without client update, so don't worry about incompatibilities.
Here are the fixes/additions:
- Many fixes and improvements in Bounty game mode
- Spawn system redone, much more effective in all game modes
- Defaultgamemode.txt added in maps/ folder. Use it to customize your default game in each map
- Projectile weapons (bow, knife and axe) damage system tweaked. They will detect hit groups as other weapons do (headshots are possible!). This will increase difficulty because hit groups are smaller than the player hull used in the old hit detection system. So these weapons has been improved slightly to compensate that issue: bow is more accurate, knife and thrown axe speed is faster.
- Sprint consumes less stamina
- New feature: players can equip items during the game, without dying. Once there is added 15nt or more points since last respawn, a chat notice indicates that possibilty, then just select the equipment you want again. However, no additional pain tolerance can be equipped using this new feature. Every item you got will be removed before new items are added to your inventary.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!