This mod provides several changes to gameplay as following:-
1) BulletTime....yes, but it is not the same like in BulletTime mod. When you turn on bullettime, the gravity goes on its half, the gravity gun grows stronger, timescale goes on its 1/3 and the damage dealed to NPC's by headshots grows 2x. 2) Weapon sounds - weapon sounds changed for 357 Python, Pulse Rifle (AR2), Grenade ticking, Pistol, Shotgun and SMG. 3) Nearmiss sounds - added 5 new nearmiss sounds. 4) Weapon damage increased for almost every weapon. 5) Weapon magazine capacity increased for few weapons and maximum held magazine capacity increased as well. 6) Horsepower for buggy and airboat increased a lot (adding lot of fun to gameplay) 7) Canceled the Valve startup video -> faster loading.
Beta 0.35 Changes:
- fixed the AI bug (ai didn't move after it's death in BT) - tweaked the physcannon - it's more powerful - fixed the sound bugs - some sounds didn't play properly for AI - tweaked some weapons - you have infinite power for sprinting, oxygen, etc. in BT
Beta 0.3.1 Changes:
- added installer for easy and proper installation
Beta 0.3 Changes:
- fixed major bug that was preventing to start single player game - fixed airboat preferences - added "Bullet Time" bindable button right into optionskeyboard under Combat - you can now bind your own button for bullet time directly in the game - fixed weapon names in hud - modified some weapon preferences again
Beta 0.1 Changes:
- added BulletTime - changed weapon preferences - changed weapon sounds - changed airboat and buggy preferences - removed startup video - fixed and added some minor things
There are no comments yet. Be the first!