Weekly Poll Results - Recently 5 mods were released onto Steam, which is your fa

Recently 5 mods were released onto Steam, which is your favorate of them?

Zombie Panic! Source 38.4% (914)
Insurgancy 23.4% (557)
Synergy 19.1% (455)
Age Of Chivalry 12.5% (298)
D.I.P.R.I.P 6.3% (151)
Start: 10-08-2008 08:18
Last: 11-16-2008 15:34

#1 - How about...... - Posted by: Senator33 (Member) on 10-08-2008 at 15:26

none of the above?

#2 - Bug - Posted by: jaboleq (Member) on 10-09-2008 at 07:04

Insurgency! not insurgancy :O

#3 - how about... - Posted by: Tulak_Hord (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 05:35

Not relaseds on Steam, BUT: Dystopia

#4 - hmmm - Posted by: netherlands7 (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 03:48

i have to go with synergy ,especially the puzzle maps :D i don't get it why people think that ZPS is so awesome. i played it and it's not that great at all,no lols

#5 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 10-13-2008 at 04:23

For me its D.I.P.R.I.P. Age Of Chivalry always seemed to have awful hit detection with me, Zombie Panic! Source is dull and Synergy I haven't managed to get on a server for yet. And Insurgency I haven't got around to trying properly yet. I do like its view on realism though.

#6 - Posted by: holdenmcclure (Member) on 10-16-2008 at 22:27

Insurgency was the correct answer

#7 - Posted by: Plankie (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 10:41

Insurgency rocks.

#8 - Posted by: doseage (Member) on 10-26-2008 at 07:58

okay a quick review. Insurgency: Not really a fan of HARDCORE USMC/Insurgent simulators. But is quite fun at times. ZP:S : Did not really like playing survivor that much, though playing zombie was much more fun. Synergy: liked plying through hl2 campaign though ALOT of servers have lag the size of a oil tanker despite what the latency on the server browser says. D.I.P.R.I.P: really good game just that the driving gets choopy at times. Age of Chivalry: Did not like it at all. i choose DIPRIP (the reviews were of my opinion, so dont whine)

#9 - Posted by: fraggles (Member) on 10-28-2008 at 18:37

I'll go with Synergy, since Valve's games suck so bad a co-op mode makes them at least a little funny.

#10 - Posted by: Belgolas (Member) on 10-29-2008 at 16:56

Age of Chivalry hands down for me. Although if you ever get a chance play Fistful of frags. That is a fun mod. Another fun mod is Half Life 2 wars but they need much more content.

#11 - Posted by: Corr (Member) on 10-30-2008 at 15:09

Hmm...I've only gotten around to playing ZP:S, so I'll go with that.

#12 - Posted by: cra_z_guy (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 07:56

Age of Chivalry, definitely.

#13 - Posted by: EtaNett (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 15:22

I play Age of Chivalry because IT ROCKS! Especially when you chop off heads! :rock::rock::rock:

#14 - Posted by: Darth_Ajax (Member) on 11-14-2008 at 06:18

I have not played DIPRIP, but from what I've played on the others...I would have to go with eeither Synergy or Age of Chivalry. This is all from playing the pre-Steam versions, though...so...I dunno if anything has changed. BTW...when's the next poll goin' up? :D

#15 - Posted by: Plankie (Member) on 11-14-2008 at 07:32

Funny how it still says insurgancy, lol

#16 - F -YA TULAK!!!! Word to that! - Posted by: WhyCare (Member) on 11-15-2008 at 17:19

I agree Dystopia, pretty dang cool....