Weekly Poll Results - Which ONE! of these mod's do you most want on steam?

Which ONE! of these mod's do you most want on steam?

Smod 22.5% (190)
Zombie Master 21.9% (185)
Golden Eye Source 11.1% (94)
Dystopia 9.3% (79)
Pirates Knights Vikings 2 9% (76)
Hidden Source 8.4% (71)
Jailbreak Source 5.8% (49)
Perfect Dark: Source 4.6% (39)
Eternal Silence 3.9% (33)
Source Forts 3.3% (28)
Start: 11-16-2008 15:46
Last: 11-24-2008 02:48

#1 - Posted by: Nitronumber9 (Staff) on 11-16-2008 at 15:47

If your bored of waiting for the next poll and think you can come up with an idea for one, send me a pm and I will look them over and get a new poll up.

#2 - Fistful of Frags - Posted by: FJS (Member) on 11-16-2008 at 16:28

I think Fistful of Frags is an awsome mod,.

#3 - Posted by: jancuks (Member) on 11-16-2008 at 17:34

Id say Dystopia but Fistful of Frags is also a good mod, lol what the hell i want them both xD :rock:

#4 - Posted by: JustinDejong (Member) on 11-16-2008 at 19:37

Goldeneye and Perfect dark probably never will be as I can bet they are flying under the radar as it is and any sort of publicity like that would get them some nice friendly CnD letters. Hell Microsoft completely REMADE Goldeneye with new graphics and high-poly high res models for XBOX Live Arcade and at the last moment some company in japan that holds the rights to Goldneye threw a bitch-fit and threatened to sue for millions.

#5 - Posted by: OkeiDo (Member) on 11-16-2008 at 20:17

Nice poll! However, there should be some "other" option. I voted for Hidden Source now, I think it deserves to become more popular again and a Steam release would help out with that. Fistful of frags is also a deserving mod that can use all the publicity and players it can get. Third deserving mod would be NeoTokyo Source. A full blown HL2 Conversion mod that you will see more of soon ;).

#6 - SMOD - Posted by: BigPalooka (Member) on 11-16-2008 at 20:19

Even though SMOD isn't multiplayer, I think it deserves just as much attention. It really is a must play if you haven't already done so.

#7 - Posted by: Suggs (Member) on 11-17-2008 at 00:08

Any chance of a poll of single player mods we would like to see added to steam?

#8 - Posted by: Petzi (Member) on 11-17-2008 at 08:40

I'd like both Hidden and Zombie Master, but only ZM gets my vote.

#9 - Posted by: Plankie (Member) on 11-17-2008 at 12:23

Zombie master is a overrated piece of crap tbh... I played it every now and then but I can't really seem to enjoy it for longer than a couple of rounds, then it just gets boring. In fact, most of these mods are not to my liking. However, Hidden: Source is THE most adrenaline pumping game I have EVER played by FAR. Anybody who haven't played it should definitely try it. it's just pure awesome! I haven't played it for ages though. Perhaps I should start playing it again?

#10 - Posted by: Tulak_Hord (Member) on 11-21-2008 at 19:38