Weekly Poll Results - Would you like Valve to do more christmas special offers?

Would you like Valve to do more christmas special offers?

Yes covering all games. 43.9% (1013)
How about one free game of our choice. 38.2% (881)
Not all but a few good games. 8.5% (198)
I don't use steam. 5.1% (119)
Not at all. 2.1% (50)
I don't celebrate/know Christmas so this poll is void to me. 1.9% (44)
Start: 12-23-2008 05:32
Last: 02-14-2009 02:19

#1 - Posted by: Fire_cube (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 11:43

"I don't use steam" Way to promote piracy, stupids.

#2 - Posted by: starwarswins (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 17:45

LOL! I used to do that stuff on my old computer but HL2 didnt work and other games did but my comp crashed because of viruses! On my new 1 I get orange box and sin of a solar empire.

#3 - THIS IS WHAT I THINK - Posted by: Satanicus (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 23:51

If your steam account is WORTH; $100+ you get to choose ONE free game of your choice no greater than $50. If your steam account is Worth; $200+ you get to choose ONE free game of your choice, any price.

#4 - Posted by: blackoracle16 (Member) on 12-24-2008 at 05:28

A free game, I mean, special offers would be good...if they were free :D

#5 - I hate steam & valve - Posted by: Shriraj (Member) on 12-24-2008 at 22:34

I hate steam ! I cannot run my games without running steam first ! what is this nonsense ! I wanna get rid of steam & play my games steam free. ##~~ Comment edited: Please mind your language. ~~## - THGhost.

#6 - Posted by: Trigun182 (Member) on 12-25-2008 at 01:56

@3 My account is worth over $1000, what do I get?

#7 - #6 - Posted by: CaF_Phantom (Member) on 12-28-2008 at 00:51

#6 Nothing,cause if you got 1000 $ to waste on steam,u dont deserv a free game ;) If you know what i mean ;) Or maybe they should send you a treadmill.....

#8 - Posted by: THGhost (Staff) on 12-29-2008 at 04:35

A free copy of Left 4 Dead please! :thumbsup:

#9 - Posted by: SithMasteR555 (Member) on 01-01-2009 at 04:36

FREE GAMEZ FOR EVERYONE!!!111oneone

#10 - Posted by: godhand666 (Member) on 01-01-2009 at 07:44

I like the Mr.3rd comment his idea most, quite a fair deal... and heheh... Mr. #7.... i know what you mean but that wouldnt be fair either ofc Anyway.... Most constructive commant was #9 though ;) haha hilarious Worth copying... FREE GAMEZ FOR EVERYONE!!!111oneone

#11 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 01-04-2009 at 13:50

"I don't use steam"

Way to promote piracy, stupids.

I remember a time when one could buy games retail, and not have to sign up for some online bull just to play a single-player game on one's own computer. I remember a time when I didn't have to wait for the online program to update and screw itself up even more instead of playing my precious games. I remember a time when modders didn't sell out. Well, now I bet at least 5 people will tell me to "shut up, you nostalgic twat!"

I say sales like this should happen for every holiday season, covering all games. Portal for $4.99 was an amazing deal. But, really, how about I get a free game for putting up with Steam and all its crap??

#12 - Posted by: billyboyjennings (Member) on 02-05-2009 at 20:57

I don't believe in magical fairy tales. Don't care.