The esf_openbeta_2_04_07_patch.zip file you have requested: Half-Life / -Patches / Earth's Special Forces: Open Beta Patch - 13.42MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Half-Life and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
For all Earth's Special Forces fans, and of course the new ones as well. Two weeks has been up! Meaning, another new patch has been released. This is a Patch, meaning. You are Required to have a previous version of the Open Beta already installed on your pc. All you need to do is extracting this to your Open Beta Folder. (Or to your Half-Life folder if the Open Beta folder already is created in the ZIP File). Interested in the new change log? Then read below:
Fixed bugs - Fixed "Telekinesis keeps on rising object when secondary fire is held" bug
- Fixed "Solar Flare makes you invincible" bug
- Fixed "Solar flare lets you change characters without dying." bug
- Fixed "Holding down mouse button 1 and 2 during beam struggles = crash" bug
- Fixed "Switching to Recoome = Crash" bug
- Fixed "Ascend while using recoome as buddy crash" bug
New features - Recoome
- Cycling through buddies using ascend/descend
Animation changes Ginyu
- Added all dash animations
- Added all turbo charge animations
- Changed SSJ Gohan's idle to his 'traditional stance'
- Fixed SSJ Gohan's face
- new idle
- new walk
- new ref_charge_genericbeam
Misc - Scaled Dash model down
There are no comments yet. Be the first!