The esf_openbeta_1_20_07_patch.zip file you have requested: Half-Life / -Patches / Earth's Special Forces: Open Beta Patch - 47.11MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Half-Life and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
For all those Earth's Special Forces fans! Here is the patch (I bet) most of you were waiting for. Just a quick note for everyone. You are required to have the Full Open Beta already installed, because all you have to do is "extract" this in your half-life folder, and to overwrite all the files. So, for all the curious people, go quickly check out the "What's New In This lovely Patch" Below!
Code - Switch into buddy (default button: p)
- Various bugfixes on blockstruggle
- Bodychange fx (attack not working yet)
- Charged turbo (swoop) now stops when player lets go of directional key; dash still works the same way
o Note: Changes still in discussion for dash. To stop dash or swoop prematurely, the block or powerup key can be pressed. Block + Fly allows 'gliding' - temporary solution.
- Fixed "Swoop trail stuck when pausing dash" bug
- Fixed "After selecting a custom model, impossible to select original model again" bug
- Fixed "Dash Model not rotating" bug
- Fixed "Aura always emits white light" bug
- Fixed "You can disc people during their respawn protecion time" bug
- Fixed "Able to basic melee beam struggled players and players charging spirit bomb" bug
- Removed old transformation FX system in preparation for new FX script system
- "powerlevel" cheat can only be used when sv_cheats is active now
- cvars to tweak the stats of all classes
Animations Goku - 100%
- SSJ Goku - 100%
- SSJ2 Goku - 100%
- SSJ3 Goku - 100%
Gohan - 100%
- SSJ Gohan - 100%
- SSJ2 Gohan - 100%
Vegeta - 100%
- SSJ Vegeta - 100%
Scatter Beam : FX added to charge animation
Finishing Buster : FX added to end of animation
Misc - Updated dash effect (new model)
- Character select now has additional information about characters and attacks (still not complete though, place holder data still present)
- Zero's dbz track added as the steam gamestartup sound
There are no comments yet. Be the first!