The esf_openbeta_2_18_07_patch.zip file you have requested: Half-Life / -Patches / Earth's Special Forces: Open Beta Patch - 10.02MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Half-Life and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
The two weeks has been up, and you know what that means. Another Open Beta Patch has been released! This is a Patch that will Patch any previous versions up to the latest. All you have to do is to extract this to your Half-Life folder, and then Launch the Open Beta.
This is a Half-Life Modification, this will not work with Half-Life 2, nor it will work on the WON version of Half-Life. Steam is required!
18-2-2007 :: Change log - Class images in scouter stats for all classes
- New Steam background image
- Scouter is now on by default
- Rudimentary body change implementation
- Powerstruggle speeds up every 20 seconds and overpower boundaries get tighter
- Fixed "Scouter stats don't show in 640x480" bug
- Fixed "Light emitting from power up stays on ground upon descending" bug
- Fixed "Character selection camera view does not focus right if the model is bigger then the default model" bug (Look at notes at the bottom of the bug submission page to see how to fix for your own custom models)
- Fixed "When you choose a custom model then teleport the original model image will appear not the image of the custom model" bug
- Fixed "Character screen doesnt disapear" bug
- Fixed "Able to charge swoop upon block struggling" bug
- Fixed "Buddy change bug :: Keeping aura color when changing buddy's" bug
- Fixed "Recoome's red powerup aura changes to white when you switch into him" bug
- Fixed "Suicide by Gen Ball causes delay/non-play of death animation" bug
- Fixed "Goku loses his "block" Animation" bug
- Changed Cpt. Ginyu to Ginyu Force on class select and scoreboard
There are no comments yet. Be the first!