The paranoia_patch_v1.1_eng.rar file you have requested: Half-Life / Patches / Half-Life: Paranoia v1.1 Client Patch - 25.92MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Half-Life and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
[i]Paranoia - a total conversion singleplayer modification for Half-Life (GoldSrc engine).
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
This mod contains a modified opengl32.dll file, the chances are that this will be picked up by VAC2 and thus ban you for possible cheats. Be VERY cautious when playing this mod with the opengl32.dll file!
Finally a patch has been released for this great single player modification! What's new in version 1.1?
- Player can pick up ammo from the dead enemy bodyes (with USE button).
- Mortal teammates.
- Weapon's spread settings is updated.
- Enemy's skill system is updated.
- Problem with enemy's hitboxes is fixed.
- New sounds for the weapons is added.
- Models of the game characters is totally updated.
- Few game levels is updated (level design bugs is fixed)
There are no comments yet. Be the first!