The tourofduty_121patch.exe file you have requested: Half-Life / Patches / Half-Life: Tour of Duty Patch - 5.08MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Half-Life and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
Tour Of Duty 1.2.1 Patch release The Mod team of Tour Of Duty is please to announce the release of Tour Of Duty 1.2.1.
- Fixed bug with players being able to type spec_mode or follownext while alive.
- Changing teams to spectator now kills you, if you were alive.
- Changing teams will give you a death if it killed you. This prevents players changing teams in order to 'gain health'.
- Dead players can't select voice commands from the command menu (or scripts).
- Added correct version of cf_supply
- Fixed 'unable to precache: fvox_zero.wav' error
- Added per map specific .cfg file parsing.
- Accuracy degrade returns to normal faster, and moves faster at the edges of the screen.
- Fixed the overflooding of clients in maps with entities like choppers hud seems to display correctly, even when server is overworked.
- Escape gameplay fixes and enchancements:
- when 50% or more of the escaping team escapes, round ends IMMEDIATELY
- works properly with other fixes to 1.1 gameplay (non-escaping team doesnt get a free win)
- when either team is eliminated, the other team wins
- this should make this gameplay much more fast paced and interesting
- Stikifinga's new binoculars skin and model
There are no comments yet. Be the first!