Train Hunters is a remake of the original mod Runaway Train, gone inactive some (long) time ago. We try to make everything better and bigger, so get ready to kick some asses!
Train Hunters is a Half-Life modification based on fun not on anything else. You have to try to control the train(s) in the maps (like the one in subtransit). When you are on a train, you will receive points each few seconds. This changes the Half-Life deathmatch gameplay greatly, caus everyone is trying to kick the ass of the player who is on the train (or whatever the train looks like in the map). There are also many other new features in the game, like the "King of the Train" mode and some special weapons...
· Spirit of Half-Life support
· standard train match
· King of the Train mode: if a player controls the train for some time, he will get 20 points, all players die and the round restarts
· trainstopper gun: charge your gauss fully and fire on a train - the train will slow down
· grappling hook
· train radar
· brick cannon: launches out huge bricks which hopefully smack into players and drive them backwards - if they come to a wall ... secondary fire crushes the brick shoots out all the pieces like a shotgun, but the pellets are not instant, similar to the flack cannon in unreal
· satchels look like weapon boxes ... dangerous to pick them up :-]
· get points: killing a player while controlling the train: 2 points
killed by train: - 2 points
being on train for some time: 5 points | in king of the train mode: 20 points
· blower gun: primary fire blows, secondary sucks
· a cool, big and strong mallet
· use the egon to beam yourself directly on a train
· barnacle weapon
· TrainStopperGun, also freezes players
· you can create player phantoms
· anticamping system
· 5xRPG that really kicks ass
· mad barneys - very funny
· you are able to switch every weapon off
· new sounds
· very cool old-school strafe effect :)
· sexy trainmaps
· spectator mode
· rune system
· much more...
There are no comments yet. Be the first!