The tt_v10bwin32patch.zip file you have requested: Half-Life / Patches / The Trenches V1.0b Windows Patch - 13.64MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Half-Life and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
The Trenches V1.0b Linux Patch.
- spawn dieing
- default_fov disabled
- OpenGL now forced/d3d disabled
- spectator issues fixed
- wrong models appearing
- white dot added to crosshair
- new env_model that is loaded client side now
- fixed prone (note: hulls.txt is no longer needed now)
- added team overlays
- some particle optimizations
- mp3 player jumps to next song when previous is finished
- infantry 1 less nade
- nade damage reduced from 100 to 70
- fog density issue fixed
- player name centering option in "Advanced" option menu
- player name of opposite team not shown now. stops shooting from a distance
- trench status/flag issue on map change
- flag/capture points reset at a better time
- env_explosions/func_breakable now use particles for explosion effects
- increased spectator move speed
- fixed spectator modes
- changed allied trench status from green to blue for consistency
- fixed dead bodies changing model
- fixed team auto assign
- added better recoil effect
- added new sounds and flag model
- centered reinforcement timer
- minor map changes
Grab the FULL V1.0 Installer HERE
There are no comments yet. Be the first!