Weekly Poll Results - If halo 2 wasn't specially made for vista would you buy it

If halo 2 wasn't specially made for vista would you buy it?

Yes, it would be something I'd buy 66.4% (202)
No. I own the xbox copy or I don't like halo 2 18.4% (56)
Hmm, maybe never thought about it I like halo too much! 9.2% (28)
NO. NOOOO..... Nah. 5.9% (18)
Start: 12-15-2008 12:06
Last: 12-24-2008 12:05

#1 - xp... - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 12-15-2008 at 13:50

Erm.. I'm running it on XP..... smoothly.... so not an issue for me.

#2 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 12-16-2008 at 02:18

No Halo 2 is my least favourite of the three.

#3 - Posted by: XarexSith (Member) on 12-16-2008 at 05:54

I like the game, but I just dont like Vista.

#4 - to #1 - Posted by: morpheus100 (Staff) on 12-16-2008 at 12:27

Halo 2 is not supposed to work in XP only vista so you must be running a unoffical crack...

#5 - yeah... - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 12-16-2008 at 12:50

Yep. And it's perfectly legal in this country :lol: It's legal to download one copy for personal use. once you start distributing, it's illegal. Don't you just love the holes in the law? (It's the country where drugs are also legal... :p so it makes sense ;)) It's singleplayer only, but that's okay. (And don't say i shouldn't do it, it's Micro$oft's (yes the $ should be there...form oney is all they care about.) own fault. I don't have the money for an xbox, nor the time to deal all the holes in vista. Or the money for vista, for that matter.) Running it through DOS. It's a bit of a job to get it to work, but once it does, it works.

#6 - GAH! - Posted by: VAM_Slayer (Member) on 12-16-2008 at 16:59

This HALO Stuff!! I Might buy it but no one is opening their eyes!!!The FAG grenades are plotting to enslave the Humans!!! They will be so powerful that we will be the ones thrown and explode!! The plasma grenades know this that's why the enemy uses them!! The enemy knows what's going to happen so they don't use FRAG grenades they will be powerful and No one can stop them..they become powerful and look like this :furious: SO plz...open your eyes :eek: and see the real truth before we are enslaved!!!!

#7 - Posted by: The_Sith_Zabrak163 (Member) on 12-17-2008 at 03:14

...... Wtf is wrong with you> 0_o

#8 - Posted by: morpheus100 (Staff) on 12-17-2008 at 10:35

Erm #6 you need help. No really. And #5 I too love the loop holes in your ... amazing legal system I'm just saying that its unoffical and I'll be honest I didn't know about it until after I posted this poll however the poll still stands if we discount a unoffical patch eh :P

#9 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 12-17-2008 at 13:22

#6... that wall must've been harder then you thought. Our legal system is so amazing a knife is nto a weapon if it also contains a bottle opener, alcohol before 16 is illegal but drugs are free for use, prostitution is legalised (wtf?), and the game company's can scream at you not to download or you'll be sued and we stick out our tongues to them and download hundreds of games while being protected by law. ^^ Never thought i'd say it but i love this messed up country. :D Ok, we're not counting the unofficial xp patch . Yes i would definatelly buy it. If only because it would stand so nicely along with the books on my shelf... Yeah, i bought those.:D (when are they FINALLY going to ship Cole Protocol?! ugh.) Now all that's left is waiting for halo 3 to appear on pc and i'm happy. But by then i'll probably be complaining about Halo Wars. So it's a lost cause :(

#10 - Posted by: EtaNett (Member) on 12-19-2008 at 23:46

Yes, if Halo 2 where for XP 64 bit, I'd buy it, or get an XP fix. XD

#11 - DUH - Posted by: Kungpow1966 (Member) on 12-22-2008 at 15:06

Definetly if it wernt for vista!!!!!!:D::rock::rock: