Weekly Poll Results - If you had to have a dictator who would you choose?

If you had to have a dictator who would you choose?

Master Chief 54.8% (182)
I'd most likely try and be the dictator and because of this I will post below 18% (60)
Morpheus 12.3% (41)
A mysterous alien race 10.8% (36)
Shadow 3.9% (13)
Start: 11-04-2008 11:01
Last: 11-14-2008 08:18

#1 - Posted by: Missing_String (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 11:55

All your halo files are belong to me. Iron fisted dictatorships, yay! :)

#2 - Posted by: morpheus100 (Staff) on 11-04-2008 at 12:31

Vote Morpheus and get free morpheus appeasement cookies. I will only make you work One hour a year and our economy will flow with beer and cookies!

#3 - Posted by: macintushyplayer (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 12:32

Master chief would be horrible as a dictator, Morpheus ftw.

#4 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 13:02

Shadow. :D What can I say?

#5 - Vote 4 Me! - Posted by: 2_Dume_2_Die (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 14:14

Vote for me and I will put Bungie back in control of Halo so there will be no Microsoft screw ups in Halo!

#6 - Posted by: Caboose2032 (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 14:25

doesn't suit Master Chiefs personality to be a Dictator, so I vote Morpheus, because I haven't heard of Shadow

#7 - Posted by: Srgt_Shotup (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 16:53

Oh, I thought the poll meant Morpheus as in The Matrix Morpheus. No one would be able to understand his Alice in Wonderland analogies if he ruled... :D

#8 - Vote 4 Me! - Posted by: 2_Dume_2_Die (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 18:44

Did i forget to mention free beer and Doughnuts? Or the huge Bar B Q party if i win?

#9 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 02:16

i wouldn't want a dictator to begin with...

#10 - Posted by: AK74_Rifleman (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 07:20

Master chief? No way! It's not his personality

#11 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 11-05-2008 at 08:09

vote for me, and I will provide everyone with free pizza, beer or soda, oh and doughnuts, can't forget the donuts, and all game consoles and PC's (that includes PC parts) will all be 70% off. :)

#12 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 11-05-2008 at 08:09

oh and games will be 70% off too:D

#13 - Posted by: Caboose2032 (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 10:50

well I think we just got a dictator last night as the president

#14 - Posted by: morpheus100 (Staff) on 11-07-2008 at 14:39

6# shadow is the site manager who basically runs this site. The fact you don't know him however made me laugh... shadow is however crying now and has resorted to getting heavily drunk.

#15 - Posted by: jackle12 (Member) on 11-07-2008 at 18:46

Me. Bow before me. :D

#16 - Posted by: Sacred_Savior (Member) on 11-09-2008 at 09:56

I chose me and would have MC and Arbiter as the people's "protection".

#17 - Posted by: Sacred_Savior (Member) on 11-09-2008 at 09:58

Vote for S.S. and have a donut :donut:

#18 - Posted by: Sacred_Savior (Member) on 11-09-2008 at 09:59

oh, and beer :beer:

#19 - Posted by: rattler20200 (Member) on 11-10-2008 at 14:15

CABOOSE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!:rock: When I saw the Shadow option, for a moment I thought "Shadow the Hedgehog?" Sorry Shadow. Forgive me, I'm miserable slime.:D

#20 - Posted by: echoranger449 (Member) on 11-13-2008 at 10:35

Everytime I vote for P, my comment gets deleted. What the heck. He'd be better than anyone else here. Is there hate for him or something?

#21 - Posted by: shadow43289 (Staff) on 11-13-2008 at 15:36

^^ Because P emailed me back in July asking for all references to him to be removed form the site. He doesn't want anything to do with us any more as he has moved on.

#22 - Posted by: Massive_Killer (Member) on 11-13-2008 at 15:48

How but none of the above. I would have the Holy God Emperor of The Imperium of Man be my dictator and I would purge heretics and Xenos scum in his name as an Inquisitor of the Imperium. Here is the kind of power an inquisitor has: Look upon this hammer I hold before me, for it is far more than a weapon. It is a symbol of the Imperial justice that smites the diabolic enemies of the Imperium wherever they are found, just as I. Though it has banished even a mighty Greater Daemon to the hell from which it was spawned, it remains true and pure, just as I. Furthermore, it is a symbol of my order and my office, of the authority granted to me by the divine will of the Emperor. By that authority, I am commanding you and your entire regiment to obey me without question or hesitation. Advance, or it will not be daemonic blood that stains my hammer this day. -Inquisitor Lord Hephaestos Grudd, addressing Colonel Molian of the 223rd Gudrunrite Rifles

#23 - Posted by: echoranger449 (Member) on 11-14-2008 at 08:15

... ok. Anyways, I guess P and I have something in common, somewhat, just I can't erase my existence like he could. Lucky him. Anyway, I guess UD would be the next candidate? Meh, I choose Yayap.