Weekly Poll Results - Will you be purchasing the new Halo Wars game?

Will you be purchasing the new Halo Wars game?

Yes 52.2% (140)
I may go on a slightly dodgy websi... I mean maybe 26.4% (71)
No 18.2% (49)
Other (Please post below) 2.9% (8)
Start: 10-26-2008 12:28
Last: 11-04-2008 10:08

#1 - Posted by: Shisno92 (Member) on 10-26-2008 at 12:40

Haha, i like the option of voting maybe, lol.

#2 - Posted by: Seanthelawn (Member) on 10-26-2008 at 13:13

Lol ^IAWTP

#3 - Posted by: afcgrimm (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 03:48

As with alot of people, I want a review, and hopefully a demo. Console RTS games are always sketchy at best.

#4 - possibly - Posted by: Halofan_5k (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 04:15

I will if I have a compatible computer, or they make it for PS2...

#5 - Posted by: Admiral_Cole (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 08:31

:rolleyes:ps2??? unlinkely have you \SEEN the graphics in this game??? i have to admit i reckon this one will go on pc as well as it IS an rts...but just look at those trailers....the new 'wheel' system looks perfect for the console, looks like theyve actually thought out how to use rts on a console this time, it should be awesum so yes im getting it.

#6 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 11:44

this is the only game EVER i would've made an exeption for, seeing as i hate rts games. pity i don't have an xbox. and people ask me why i hate microsoft? tsssssk.

#7 - Posted by: morpheus100 (Staff) on 10-27-2008 at 11:47

End war looks awesome so providing halo wars encorperates simular features, I'm definately buying this, and thanks 1# 2# I try I really do :P

#8 - Posted by: chaoslordx13 (Member) on 10-28-2008 at 19:59

Isnt halo wars currently only for xbox 360? Im pretty sure it is because the controls are tuned with the xbox control.

#9 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 10-28-2008 at 20:11

Actually, #5, I was just doing a side-by-side comparison of Halo Wars screenshots to other games, and the system requirements look like they would be equivalent to that of a smoothed Red Alert 3, and without a lot of detail. It definitely couldn't go on the PS2 (it wasn't made for RTS) but I don't think that it would require that good of a computer, unless they soup up the gameplay somehow.

#10 - Posted by: Admiral_Cole (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 19:33

ye i kno i just said it couldnt go on ps2, it screwed up my rolleyes and the p of my ps2