- You must be at least 13 years of age, in compliance with United States COPPA laws.
- You must own and be able to run Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast.
- You must be available to do a one on one interview with me.
- You must actually be interviewed to be considered -- you must find me and ask to be intereviewed; I will not track you down for your interiew nor will I initiate contact.
- You must actually have the time to do this job. Don't apply if you only have an hour a day to be online, for instance.
- You must actually be dedicated. If you only plan to work for a little while and then quit, please don't apply.
- And most importantly, you must have a good grasp of the english language.
- You must be able to critically analyze a mod (skin, model, map, etc).
- Modding experience is a plus, but is not required.
- You must be able to do (at the bare minimum) 7 files per week. Do not apply if you can not or will not meet this quota.
This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
It's time to say goodbye to a couple of our staff members. Both Ayane and Yami Ryou have decided to move on to bigger and better things -- namely their personal offline commitments. Give them your fondest wishes, and hopefully they'll return eventually! However this means we need several new people to fill their shoes. I am officially opening [b]two[/b] reviewer positions. You should know the drill by now, but if not the details are as follows:
Comments on this Article
There are no comments yet. Be the first!