Weekly Poll Results - If there was an incoming nuclear missile, what would you d

Please wait...

This article originated on the original FileFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. We apologize for this inconvenience. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by The_Crazy_Assassin 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

 

If there was an incoming nuclear missile, what would you do?

Force Push 53.2% (1107)
pr1.gifpr2.gifpr3.gif
s.gif
I'll bet you $50 I can outrun the explosion. 18.6% (388)
pb1.gifpb2.gifpb3.gif
s.gif
/setviewpos -100000 -100000 100 0 9.2% (193)
pb1.gifpb2.gifpb3.gif
s.gif
Run away. Far away. 4.8% (100)
pb1.gifpb2.gifpb3.gif
s.gif
Duck! 4.3% (91)
pb1.gifpb2.gifpb3.gif
s.gif
I'd become the new Dr. Strangelove. 3.8% (81)
pb1.gifpb2.gifpb3.gif
s.gif
I would give up and wait for the blast to hit me. 3.2% (67)
pb1.gifpb2.gifpb3.gif
s.gif
Other 2.5% (53)
pb1.gifpb2.gifpb3.gif
s.gif
Total: 2080
Start: 01-10-2009 15:35
Last: 01-17-2009 17:52



 #1 - other - Posted by: Death_Knight_Killer (Member) on 01-10-2009 at 15:46

thorw rosh at it }> gotta <3 to kill him

 #2 - Posted by: Cow_of_War (Member) on 01-10-2009 at 16:43

I would run... I'd run so far away... (And join the Flock of Seagulls)

 #3 - luke - Posted by: swwar (Member) on 01-10-2009 at 17:24

id activate god mode KUKUKU

 #4 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 01-10-2009 at 18:06

Gee howd I guess that force push would win the poll :p?

 #5 - Other - Posted by: Averus_Retruthan (Staff) on 01-10-2009 at 18:43

I'd hijack the truck that was carrying it and then promptly disarm it, then mount it on my lawn, and say it's active, so the villagers will send more offerings =_=!

 #6 - Posted by: dq9 (Member) on 01-10-2009 at 18:50

How ironic, I was just playing Fallout 3. And remember kids, duck and cover. It will save you every time!

 #7 - Posted by: Howitz (Member) on 01-10-2009 at 20:51

Well Mien Fuhrer, i mean Mr.President I would become Dr.Strangelove

 #8 - Fallout 3 ftw - Posted by: JechtX (Member) on 01-10-2009 at 23:00

I'd bust out my fat man and launch a mini nuke at it, keke.

 #9 - Posted by: DarthIain (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 00:56

There is no hide in the fridge option.

 #10 - Posted by: Jonny2199 (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 05:22

Stand still. Everyone knows that obsure nuclear mutations cause superpowers, right?

 #11 - Posted by: Darth_Trayus (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 05:38

#10 Well, if you survive the explosion...

 #12 - Posted by: Manganiac (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 08:30

I'd use my Portable Large Hadron Cannon against! DBZ power Struggles FTW

 #13 - By your powers combined... - Posted by: darth_binks44277404 (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 09:13

CAPTAIN PLANET!! Seriously, is there anything he can't stop? He already stopped one atomic bomb in the Hitler episode!

 #14 - Posted by: Yami_Ryou (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 09:29

I would turn to all the people who voted for Obama and say, "See? I told ya so."

 #15 - At #14 - Posted by: Cow_of_War (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 09:39

You had to go there...

 #16 - Posted by: angusfan1 (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 10:13

Oh no he didn't *snaps fingers* Oh and I already forgot what I voted on...

 #17 - #14 - Posted by: Tdestroyer3 (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 10:38

completely agree. I would also call in Captain Jeun Luke Picard (spelling?) with the Enterprise-E to save us...

 #18 - Posted by: GenralHammond (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 12:42

Bet for $50 because its win-win if you outrun it you make $50 and if not you don't have to pay

 #19 - Posted by: RJA (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 12:47

Time to reaction... I simply die :)

 #20 - Posted by: Ledzar157 (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 14:47

i would jump straight into its path, let it hit me directly, and become the new superhero in town. :)

 #21 - response - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 01-11-2009 at 21:35

#14: Yami Ryou, i totally agree with you those who want superpowers, nukes aren't going to give you any, unless your an iguana in an egg under layers of sand a few hundred meters from the initial blast site i would dare chuck norris to use shoryuken uppercut on it, though the resulting explosion may destroy that hemisphere... yes i can outrun the explosion.

 #22 - Posted by: Darth_andorMaster_Venaris (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 02:46

I'd become the new Doctor Strangelove.... ....MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK AGAIN *BOOM*

 #23 - Posted by: Cloud_3 (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 07:45

i would use the death star on it :D otherwise i would force push it <.<

 #24 - Posted by: Vast (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 08:24

I'd run faaaaaaaaaaaaaar far away to a galaxy, in a long time ago.... STAR WARS DUN DUN DUUUNNNN DUUUUN... etc. >_> Meh. :P

 #25 - Posted by: The_Crazy_Assassin (Staff) on 01-12-2009 at 13:04

I'd hijack the truck that was carrying it and then promptly disarm it, then mount it on my lawn, and say it's active, so the villagers will send more offerings =_=!

Aaand the reward for the best response to this poll goes to Averus Retruthan!

 #26 - Posted by: Hiddos (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 13:06

Hide in a freakin' fridge

 #27 - Posted by: Itoku (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 13:27

size is nothing to... THE FORCE! :)

 #28 - HA - Posted by: Borax55 (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 14:40

I can run fast watch *starts to run* 5 hours later almost there :) *missle hits the earth* oh cra..... lol

 #29 - Posted by: FoxTheHooded (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 17:07

Oh please we all know We can out run a nuclear missle.....if your The Flash.

 #30 - Posted by: Shrub91 (Member) on 01-12-2009 at 20:00

One word, Bunker.

 #31 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 01-13-2009 at 08:19

Force Push

 #32 - Posted by: dynablade223 (Member) on 01-13-2009 at 08:31

Push - i'll get a free frag as well :D

 #33 - Easy. - Posted by: Shanghai (Member) on 01-13-2009 at 16:46

Tell the nuke to go away and blow up Pluto instead.

 #34 - Posted by: pra_viilon (Member) on 01-14-2009 at 13:09

Do you know in jka you can blast the incoming missiles by blaster rifle or pistol. probably even snipe them, although it is difficult.

 #35 - Posted by: Tdestroyer3 (Member) on 01-14-2009 at 13:53

/setviewpos -100000 -100000 100 0 ftw, just tele to the edge of the map and all is good :P (map being Earth)

 #36 - Been there, Done that :p - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 01-15-2009 at 06:38

Funny. i just wrote a fanfiction in which the main character outruns a nuclear explosion... :p :lol:

 #37 - improved response - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 01-15-2009 at 10:12

the fridge thing from indy wouldn't work, the fridge would cook from the sheer light and heat, then get torn to shreds by the shockwave i would jump, grab the missle, disarm it in .2 seconds, mount it in my yard, actually have it active, and nuke the opposing kingdom

 #38 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 01-15-2009 at 20:16

Looks like I've been beaten to the "hide-in-the-fridge" option. lol

 #39 - Posted by: Ty294 (Member) on 01-15-2009 at 20:17

Actually I'd do what #14 said.

 #40 - Posted by: Mean_Obiwan (Member) on 01-16-2009 at 16:03

I'd totally just climb in a fridge. :rock:

 #41 - Posted by: Scoarch (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 00:05

push with a long fart;)

 #42 - Posted by: Ascended_Soulz (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 10:54

Wait... Something is missing here...................................................... Now i know >.> LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

 #43 - Posted by: stasia (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 11:50

just say goodbye to world in my mind and close eyes :borg:

 #44 - Posted by: AEvilGuy (Member) on 01-17-2009 at 16:59

I'll do what what #14 said. Course they'll all say "But he's African-American... oooohhhh"

Comments on this Article

There are no comments yet. Be the first!