Weekly Poll Results - It's that "back to school" time of the year. How

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

It's that "back to school" time of the year. How are you going back?

Sith style. I use school to further my evil plans! 36.7% (790)

Jedi style. School is my ally, and I will learn! 24% (517)

Jedi Master style. I've already learned everything and I am no longer in school. 22.3% (480)

Smuggler style. Hokey schools are no match for a good blaster! 15.6% (337)

Youngling style. I'm too young for school. 1.1% (25)

Start: 09-09-2007 10:18
Last: 09-16-2007 11:15

#1 - Posted by: InyriForge (Staff) on 09-09-2007 at 10:19
Well I'm done with school, so I'm curious to see what the rest of you are thinking as you return to class. ;)

#2 - Posted by: freakinweirdo (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 10:49
I've already been in school for 3 weeks:rolleyes:

#3 - Posted by: Rapp_Scallion (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 10:51
School started for us two weeks ago. But it's my last year in high school, so that makes me happy :D

#4 - Posted by: MasterSora (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 10:59
i would learn if maybe my school offered some actual classes =p

#5 - WOW. We actually have ONE youngling! How cute. lmao - Posted by: MJAY (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 11:08
Yeah. I'm a Jedi Master myself. -_- I always found school fun. Science, Math, and Language Arts were probably my favorites. Then, you had the cute girls... Around the time period when I would grope a girl's ass then get slapped for it... then a couple months later she ended up wanting to be my girlfriend, anyway. Beh, at least all of them weren't that damn stupid. The results so far, worry me as to the mental condition of today's youth. Sith style will be selected in excess. Though I myself were rather Sith-like when I was in school, at least my grades were flawless, and I'm happily I didnt turn out Sith-like in the end when I finished school. lol *start sarcasm* Who knows, maybe if we kill all the kids and hide the incident, the next set of children have a chance to not end up so corrupt. *end sarcasm*

#6 - lol - Posted by: RFJ (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 11:18
lol i started 5 days ago :)

#7 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 11:22
Jedi style, simply because i'm in my last year, i have to fo final exams this year and i want to pass.

#8 - Posted by: Darth_Ajax (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 11:46
It's my last year as well...and I am liking the classes I got (For the first time). But yeah, school started three weeks ago for me as well.

#9 - doh - Posted by: ZIGNO (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 12:19
u guys are lucky that hasnt started school yet im in the last year and i got a new math teacher that screams stfu all the time... and wake the fuck up, ofc.... dang school sucks im more off a smuggler...

#10 - Posted by: Sim_Lord1 (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 12:22
Sith Style FTW!

#11 - Posted by: Poofyyoda (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 12:26
one more month and my schooling will be over! forever!!

#12 - Posted by: Legoya (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 12:51
hmm well Ime homeschooled so I dount hav mutch mutch of a choice;) .Ime starting my first year of high school and ive benn goin for 2 weeks.......so ya jedi style for me :D

#13 - Sith Style - Posted by: Knoxinton (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 12:56
Soon, I will uncover the Evil powers of SIN COS TAN!Then you will all fall to the power of triangles!

#14 - Posted by: Unsunghero (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 13:38
I've been back to school for months now.... You're behind?

#15 - Posted by: GUANShire (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 15:01
Sith Style, school is a path to get " Bunny " to dominate the world !! (__/) (='.'=) (")_(")

#16 - sorry for double. - Posted by: GUANShire (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 15:02
aww darn smileys (sorry for double)

#17 - Posted by: Xodyac (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 15:25
-_- Bunny? BOW BEFORE KITTY!!! _ / (^.^) \ (|| ||)/ Anyway, yeah, I started school a few weeks ago... 1st week of August... meh... Me = Jedi.

#18 - Posted by: FireV (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 17:08
Jedi style, dawg! I'm in University.

#19 - Already at school. - Posted by: unifermiusmatty (Member) on 09-09-2007 at 22:56
Perhaps you should make a poll to compensate for those of us in Australia that start the school year at the end of January.

#20 - Posted by: Johnpp (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 00:52
^^ Aye, aye. I aggree. Anyway, I am neither of those, as I homeschool.

#21 - Posted by: afterburner (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 02:07
I guess I'm Jedi style. I don't really mind school. In fact, my academic year would end in about a month's time. :cool: :;):

#22 - Funneh... - Posted by: piepatrol (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 02:41
For those of us in Australia Qld this our 2nd last week of school till september holidays so im happy :D

#23 - Posted by: Darth_Postal (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 07:45
Ha-ha Great poll !!! Voted 4 Sith Style.:rock:

#24 - Posted by: 18joza (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 09:16
Actually, it's not that "back to school" time where I live. In two weeks I'll spend my holidays in London.

#25 - Posted by: General_Nikola (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 09:17
I'm also in my last year and I got some pretty tough exams at the end of the year. I guess I'm goin the Jedi way...

#26 - Posted by: Greedo_BHG (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 11:24
Smuggler style :D I love shooting and I love Mandalorians :rock: Nice poll :thumbsup:

#27 - Posted by: Omegasigma (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 15:58
well i'm done school however i might go to a design academy sometime

#28 - Posted by: Phildevil (Member) on 09-10-2007 at 19:04
School! School is kind of boring to me, for I can't get with my girlfriend because of it :'( She's at another school. She's there for 3 years, just as me. And after that, she's going to work while I'm going to have 5 years lerft to school(nah, she's not older, she's going in the police while I'm going to be physiotherapist!). Oh well! Apart from that, school is kind of strange. I'm in a technique(that is quite from Quebec). Here, we have elementary, secundary, then general learning college(we call that CEGEP) and only then, we get University. It can take 2 years to pass from secondary to university, but I hate physic and chemicals so I'm making a technique(3 years normally). But since its really hard(this session, I would have been suppose to take 9 courses a week, each with there theorical and pratical classes), I'm making it in 4 years. And since my girlfriend got refuse to her first tour, in the police technique, she will get one year more. So we'll be done in CEGEP in the same time. Think I'm boring uh? Oh well, just had to spit-it all out ;) Good school my friends, and remember, take time for you, not only for homeworks. And hong out with friends at leats once a week, or else submit to the suffering of lonelyness(did I actually created a word there?)!

#29 - Jedi - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 09-11-2007 at 06:21
School is my ally :lol:

#30 - Posted by: JediRob0078 (Member) on 09-11-2007 at 07:07
Heh heh... Yea, add 1 more Jedi Master to the ranks, I graduated High School in June of 2002.... I still have plans to go on to college, but those plans are still on hold. I'm planning to major in computer... um... Networking and repair. I might just go ahead and learn programing as well, that's what my bro does. He's a programmer, and was working for a drug company before it was moved to Ohio or Atlanta... someplace like that... I'm not sure exactly what he does now... but he works on the base at the Maxwell Airforce Base in Montgomery, Alabama. Altho he lives a good ways off, we still stay in touch, and I go up there for diferent stuff, so it's no big deal. Oh yeah, I do have one thing I'd like to say to everyone who lives in the areas where it's been so blasted HOT... STASY COOL! heh heh... I think the worst is over. Good luck to everyone and have a great school year! Heck, have a great year period! This has been your friend JediRob0078... A.K.A. Orion... Signing off!

#31 - Posted by: sbmayle (Member) on 09-11-2007 at 11:36
year 10 for me...or 10th grade for the USAs hoping i could learn a thing or 2 get a jpb being an artist in gaming drawing characters and stuff. Also for younger people and i mean this stay in school and dont dos around trying to act cool in front of your mate or dont dos, because u WILL regret it when u dont get the job u want and live in a run down apartment / flat...instead u could drive around hottest newest cars around and live in mansion. i even have a saying "one day they dos around, the next day they WORK FOR YOU!!!" dos means laze around not paying any attention acting cool or trying to be (for those who dont know )

#32 - home - Posted by: tinnamue2 (Member) on 09-11-2007 at 18:21
I started school yesterday! I'm homescool so I can play JK3 and work at the same time! :rock: But for the most part I hate shool, it makes me want to :r

#33 - Posted by: Giga_Hertz (Member) on 09-11-2007 at 22:06
This is third term, get with time times America. At any rate, I went back Jedi style.

#34 - I like the posts so far. - Posted by: MJAY (Member) on 09-12-2007 at 12:58
Take a note all of you. Being a Jedi Master (finishing primary and college) in NO WAY guarantees you the "perfect" (excessive income, low hours, etc) job, but it WILL guarantee you a JOB, because you'll have the credentials. So be a Jedi when you're in school, like #31 says, so that you can be a Sith with you're friends when you're finished. And if you're lucky, and you get a pretty decent paying job, invest some money into a high-return account (please don't put all your money into a regular bank, invest in brokerage accounts, look into purchasing some property and building equity) in your spare time. :) Do these things with your money in your spare time. Over time doing this would make you materially wealthy, so that you can retire early as a multi-millionaire, and be a Jedi during the day and a Sith a night. NO I take that back, a WEALTHY a.ss Jedi during the day and a Sith a night. lol Seriously, if you get a decent job, dont blow all ur money away. BEFORE you wrack up bills, invest a lot of your money into ventures and high-interest accounts so you can make your money, make itself. Don't just be a Jedi, be a smart Jedi. ;)

#35 - Posted by: Ifrit_Zero (Member) on 09-13-2007 at 14:47
I will learn everything, and then CONQUER THE WORLD WITH PLASTIC UTENSILS! Anyone willing to join my army for world domination should send an application/resume to: Evil Psychotic People Inc. 87645 Main St. PO Box 568 Detroit, MI We offer competitive benefits and wages, at the small cost of your earthly soul!

#36 - Posted by: GreedoNeverShot (Member) on 09-14-2007 at 14:18
They are no match for a good blaster!!!!! _____________=====__ _____________ [ __________ __ [_____________] [ ] [ ===== [ ] [_ _]

#37 - Posted by: Phildevil (Member) on 09-14-2007 at 21:28
Nor for a star destroyer! ................/||\ ............../..||.\ ........../"/....||..\ O-/"\...././...||....\ ...|...[][].{....H....() O-\_/....\.\...||..../ ..........\_\...||.../ ..............\..||./ ................\||/

#38 - Posted by: TheCollector (Member) on 09-15-2007 at 04:12
School is my ally..... NOT!