Weekly Poll Results - This is Nozyspy's second attempt at a poll...

Published by The_Crazy_Assassin 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

This is Nozyspy's second attempt at a poll...

FEED HIM TO FLUFFY! 39.4% (550)
Who the hell is this 'Nozyspy'?? 31.4% (438)
What is this madness?! 14.7% (205)
Yeah, Nozy rocks! 9.1% (127)
He's been naughty doing this, Crazy should lock him in the dungeons! 5.3% (74)
Start: 01-31-2009 10:14
Last: 02-07-2009 13:24

#1 - Not Averous - Posted by: TritonUnit (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 10:20

Your good, but your not Averous enough. Go kill some poor village :p

#2 - Posted by: UnaLaguna (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 13:41

Could we have some normal, boring JK-related polls? Like "which planet do you wish had been visited", "who be the protagonist in a sequel to JKA", etc. I know random ones are fun, but they're kinda pointless and slightly confusing. Crazy ones like this and the ones we've had in previous weeks are only really fully appreciated if they come once every blue moon in between more factual, meaningful polls. I know I'm a lowly user and I'm being a bit arrogant, but that's just my two cents.

#3 - Posted by: MooMooMonkey (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 13:51

And you have the right to your two cents, UnaLaguna! Everyone does and should keep it... except for Neo-Nazis and prejudice (racist, sexist) people. :p However, it's only after a year or so that you really lose the originality of these polls. In fact, I think that both of your suggestions have been used before. O_o

#4 - Posted by: DajSilent (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 13:55

*fluffy! fluffy! fluffy!*

#5 - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 14:41

OH MAH GAWD ANOTHER RANDOM POLL?!?!??!??! WTH I THOUGHT JKFILES WUZ DIEING, I CANT STAND IT, MAKE MORE BORING POLLS , JKFILES JUST WON'T DIE!!!!!!!! my two cents. an exagerated imitation of those with sense, for my common sense, makes no sense to you, for it is worth no cents to me

#6 - Posted by: Death_Knight_Killer (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 14:55

lets just feed him to fluffy because since when did fluffy get a meal :confused:

#7 - Posted by: Darth_Ducky (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 15:56

fluffy needs his nutrition.

#8 - Posted by: swwar (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 16:29

this isnt madness... this is SPARTA!

#9 - This is Nozyspy's second attempt at a poll... - Posted by: Jedi_Mediator (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 18:45

...and he phailed before getting to the voting options.

#10 - Hmm - Posted by: GrdAdmSenza (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 20:26

I said what is this madness.... but its kinda of weird to have two random polls in a row

#11 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 02-01-2009 at 04:21

Here fluffy!!!! :lol:

#12 - Posted by: darth_binks44277404 (Member) on 02-01-2009 at 08:59

Here's a suggestion. Try to make your next poll less... pointless, shall we say? The random ones are just getting boring.

#13 - Posted by: NOZYSPY (Staff) on 02-02-2009 at 04:44

@ #2 Damn good idea! They sound like some good polls to me. Ehm, this poll does have a point, the first time i made one i phailed terribly, so this was kinda a joke on last time, only it looks like nobody got it! :p

#14 - Posted by: SweetPunishment (Staff) on 02-02-2009 at 09:23

I so agree with #5 this site is just dying and now they're putting polls up like this one... pointless.

#15 - SweetPunishment - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 02-02-2009 at 10:30

that was a joke , a mocking imitation of people who want jk3files to die, like you read the whole comment next time. haha

#16 - Posted by: Darth_Ducky (Member) on 02-03-2009 at 14:18

I just realised. I was looking through the old polls and I saw the "fluffy the JKFiles pet rancor demands a sacrifice." There is a rancor called Fluffy on EAW (empire at war) Hmmmmm I will get my hat (Golden top hat made out of gold) and go investigate this "investigation" THE GREAT DARTH}>DUCKY

#17 - Posted by: sirbacon (Member) on 02-03-2009 at 21:14

Madness? This is JKFiles!

#18 - Dying? - Posted by: Darth_Zenos (Member) on 02-04-2009 at 13:50

Since when is JK3 Filefront dying? Take a look at...for example, the ElderScrolls Filefront. They only get a file two every month. JK3 Filefront get's multiple files every day or two. And seeing as how over 1000 people have voted on this as of now, how does that prove that the site is dying? USE LOGIC SILLY PEOPLES >.>

#19 - Posted by: rattler20200 (Member) on 02-07-2009 at 11:31

I agree with Zenos, JK3files ain't dieing. The Admins just have a MAJOR case of writer's block for polls at the moment. I bet it's hard to try to come up with a poll every week, so cut the Admins some slack.