Weekly Poll Results - What's your Siege style?

What's your Siege style?

Siege? Who the hell plays Siege? 38.6% (525)
Heavy suppressing fire! 12.1% (165)
Long-range cover! 12.1% (165)
Melee combat! 10.4% (142)
Standard soldier tactics! 9.9% (135)
Up close and personal! 8.4% (115)
Demolitions! 8.3% (113)
Start: 07-01-2008 23:15
Last: 07-07-2008 08:40

#1 - Posted by: WolfPackDestroyer (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 00:20

Lol, definatly up close and personal. :) Not that I really play siege.. but sometimes when clans have special events they change it to siege for fun. ;)

#2 - Posted by: The_Real_Kurt_Cobain (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 04:42

how can anybody not play siege? I prefer siege over the RPGing people who whinge and %#$@^ over the use of force powers and the people who do nothing but abuse the powers of the force I see it as a perfectly balanced game I voted Soldier tactics, games where everybody carries a lightsaber and/or RPGs scares me, even though the game is titled Jedi Academy, the game plot itself is way too bland and stupid if you see the Star Wars Universe like I do.... the old trilogy style where jedis were scarce. Everything but the Korriban siege map is how I see the Star Wars universe, soldiers outnumbering jedi a quote from Obi Wan on lightsabers "An elegant weapon. It was a symbol as well. Anyone can use a blaster or a fusioncutter—but to use a lightsaber well was a mark of someone a cut above the ordinary." sorry for my rant

#3 - Posted by: The_Real_Kurt_Cobain (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 04:44

*Rping excuse my mistake I am tired

#4 - Posted by: rattler20200 (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 07:21

Call me deprived, but I've never played Siege before. Probably play too much FFA and CTF.

#5 - Posted by: Drink_meh (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 10:31

Up close and personal is melee combat 2bh.

#6 - Posted by: crazyrobomonkey5000 (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 11:09

Siege is awesome! The highest says they don't play siege, but the majority of the votes say they play siege. Funny, huh?:p

#7 - Posted by: StupidJedi (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 11:37

LMAO!! i voted who plays siege? but i didnt think it was picked the most!:p

#8 - Posted by: Lord_Infernus (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 13:37

SPY!! Sappin' ppl's dispensers!

#9 - Posted by: Giga_Hertz (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 14:43

I play Siege if I see a server, but normally I do FFA. ... Well actually I'm lying, I don't have JA installed anymore. :P

#10 - Posted by: sithlord6 (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 15:25

I wish people actually played siege, but hardly anyone else does so I don't.

#11 - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 15:31

my computer has been destroyed by a super-virus and gives me blue screen when i start it up but i did play siege before that =) and rping is good if it's nicely controlled to be realisticly proportioned... i ewz lawtz beeg werdz

#12 - Posted by: Puppet_Master (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 17:37

Meh, I used to be like: "Give me a bean shooter and I'll have them down in no time!" But then I tried to install Ninja Mod, which didn't go well at all o_O So because of that, I can't play siege. But I still use heavy fire when I play any gametype with 2 teams. In FFA, it's usually dual sabers or staff. And sometimes disruptor rifle when people leave their sabers on }> Nahh, I use it more than that. Mainly for /ammerc battles in good sniping maps such as ffa3, ffa5, or ffa4 even.

#13 - Plenty of peeps still play Siege - Posted by: DDrom (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 01:31

Plenty of people still play Siege. We Host A server Just look closer there is a wedge of Siege servers still going, There are heaps of siege servers , just set siege as your game type in the browser and set the game to all so you dont limit your choices. :) { No advertising, please. There's a time and a place. Gracias amigo. ~ Kouen }

#14 - Posted by: Ahindat3 (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 09:16

i think more people would play siege if there were more servers to choose from and there would be a lower ping for it.

#15 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 11:24

yeah i play siege sometimes but really more people play battlefront which is very similar so i play that more.

#16 - srry for the double post but - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 11:24

btw standard soldiers ftw!

#17 - just in my two nickels worth... - Posted by: brucklorace (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 16:35

Siege is the way OJP was meant to be played. If yall havent play OJP siege, I suggest you do so.

#18 - Posted by: fullmetalrocks (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 17:44

I never really understood siege...

#19 - Posted by: BlazingAce (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 17:45

I play MB2 =o

#20 - Posted by: Death_Knight_Killer (Member) on 07-04-2008 at 03:44

i almost never play siege but if i do i do some kung fu fighting :lol:

#21 - Posted by: Kakashi971 (Member) on 07-04-2008 at 05:08

for some reason unknown to me my comp will not let me play siege. it plays all the others but not siege and to this day i wonder why. >.< but yes i love siege and i usually use heavy fire to supress the enemy and if that does not work demolitions }>

#22 - Posted by: SpooneyMallard (Member) on 07-04-2008 at 07:42

Oh wow, looking at the top-voted, some people are looosers. Siege rules, as well as MB2

#23 - Posted by: LukeSkillz (Member) on 07-04-2008 at 11:05

I must say I'm a bit disappointed in that one option...next time, maybe just say 'Siege? Who plays Siege anymore?' or something like that...:(

#24 - I use supressing fire - Posted by: GrdAdmSenza (Member) on 07-04-2008 at 15:20

I usually pick assualt and use rapid fire weapons such as the e-11 or the repeater. And siege is pretty much all i play anymore, on korriban siege i pick heavy weapons on the attacking team and tech on the defending team, since they have a variety of saber styles.

#25 - what about laming? - Posted by: Tak (Member) on 07-04-2008 at 21:28

you forgot the strategy of laming!! (usually the temporary transfer to the demolitions team of the defenders and opening the doors by placing DETs directly under the door, and letting the doors shut on them. then, switching back to the offensive team and heading right to the heart of the enemy. works especially well in hoth, for the unexpected destruction of the control room, bwahaha)

#26 - to puppet_master - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 07-06-2008 at 14:14

i know how to make ninja mod work make a storage folder on desktop and cram all your mods in there, saber mods especially every single one. then ninja mod can work then take ninjamod out to play normal jka