Weekly Poll Results - Which model is the worst to reskin?

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Which model is the worst to reskin?

Reborn 21.3% (579)

Mon Mothma 14.6% (399)

Jawa 12.1% (329)

Other - I know one that's WORSE! 10.9% (298)

Desann 8.5% (232)

Kyle 7.8% (213)

Boba Fett 7.2% (198)

Stormtrooper 5.8% (159)

Luke 5.4% (147)

Cultist 3.4% (95)

Jan 2.4% (66)

Start: 08-26-2007 10:20
Last: 09-02-2007 09:28

#1 - Posted by: InyriForge (Staff) on 08-26-2007 at 10:21
Vote for your least favorite model to reskin! I personally voted for the Jawa. The reborn may get the [i]most[/i], but the Jawa gets the [i]worst[/i]. ;)

#2 - Posted by: dynablade223 (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 10:30
voted for other, ROSH!

#3 - Posted by: Zeith (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 10:34
Rosh skins are way better than jawa skins.

#4 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 10:35
Jawa has my vote. I hate them.... :lol:

#5 - Posted by: Rapp_Scallion (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 10:37
I said Mon Mothma. I can't say I've ever seen a decent reskin of her. Not that there's much room for creativity with her, though.

#6 - Posted by: Arc9 (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 10:40
stormtrooper ffs... why reborn? they are always the higher. but the stormtrooper is so hard to reskin

#7 - Posted by: Unsunghero (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 10:42
REBORN >_<. There are so many reskins of reborn that whenever I even think about making a skin using reborn model I slap myself silly and say NO BE MORE CREATIVE, ITS OVER USED

#8 - Posted by: Eruan (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 10:58
It was very hard to choose the worst skin to reskin, but I finally went with the Jawa model because I did. There is no room for creativity, a least with the stormtrooper or reborn, things can be modified. I have yet to see even a halfway decent jawa reskin (if you don't mean the jawa species pack that has different colored "pieces" to mix and match, but that is a recolor, not a reskin: big difference)

#9 - all - Posted by: legolover (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 11:02
tthey all a worse to reskin!

#10 - Posted by: IFailedEnglish (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 11:17
i dont really think that any model is really bad to reskin, i think you could make a good skin from any of the models if you try at it. but i will base my vote on the model that has the majority of bad skins: reborn

#11 - Posted by: _loda_ (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 11:22
just because the reborn reskin is most common dosnt mean its the "worst to reskin" the worst skin to reskin is by far jawa.

#12 - Reborn - Posted by: Tulak_Hord (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 11:32
Reborn easy. I did not mean for that above post, it was an accident. But reborn, all the way!

#13 - Posted by: darth_jelle (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 11:39
I hate the Mon Mothma model;)

#14 - To those voting reborn - Posted by: DarthTurner (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 12:24
It isn't asking what has the WORST skins, its asking what is the worst to REskin, meaning no matter how you reskin it, it still looks like what it was, or looks bad. I say Jawa or Mon Mothma. There are a lot of bad reborn skins, but a lot of good ones too.

#15 - Posted by: Zedar (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 12:48
Reborn should not be the top vote. The Reborn can be skinned very well, and despite the fact that they get overused and get poor reskin jobs, there have been many good ones out there that in some cases would be hard to call a Reborn.

#16 - Posted by: FireV (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 12:56
I concur with Zedar. Reborn has gotten some pretty good re/skins in the past, but [b]JAWAS[/b] are easily the worst model to reskin. There isn't much room for creative value.

#17 - heh - Posted by: Ninjawa (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 13:04
yea its reborn all the way why? easy, there are so many, that someday the site is gonna crash b/c of reborn overload.... ok its not that bad, but still....

#18 - Posted by: Kringle (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 14:49
Mon Mothma is the worst i think...the only reskin for it is make her dress have poka-dots and turn her hair blond...

#19 - Posted by: JackTehMando12 (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 15:25
This poll is not how much sucky reborn skins is are on this site,its a poll which is asking which is the worst model to be skinned,it doesnt matter if its been done billions of times on the reborn,its just the worse model,which is jawa..-_-

#20 - Posted by: Ninjawa (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 15:38
well, if u did a reborn reskin, it wouldn't be popular, just because there are so many, people will think, wow yet ANOTHER reborn, right? so then rating goes down. so if u make a reborn reskin, it better be really good otherwize....

#21 - Posted by: Nazoa (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 16:49
the reborns the hardest mainly because so many people do it so its just lame i know cuz ive tried

#22 - Posted by: Ryojin (Staff) on 08-26-2007 at 16:50
I was originally going to say Reborn, since it is far too overdone, but then I thought of the Jawa... There's very little that you can do to it that makes it look good. At least with Reborn, I have seen many great reskins (And many bad), but I can't say that I have seen a really good Jawa reskin...

#23 - Posted by: Dark_Diablos (Member) on 08-26-2007 at 19:57
Mon Mothmas the worst, You can get some good reskins out of Reborn and the rest. Even Jawas, done by a skilled person. Mon Mothma = Bad Bad

#24 - Posted by: General_Nikola (Member) on 08-27-2007 at 00:33
Atlough the Reborn has been reskined about 100 times... I voted other, cuz of ROSH! :mad:

#25 - kyle - Posted by: DARK_OPI_WAHN (Member) on 08-27-2007 at 01:39
its kyle, cause i dont no good reskin of the kyle model

#26 - its pretty obvious that..... - Posted by: TheAllPowerful (Member) on 08-27-2007 at 08:34
i picked Desann butn its pretty obvious that Reborn will win. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLINING ABOUT IT FOR YEARS ROFL! :eek:

#27 - Posted by: WolfPackDestroyer (Member) on 08-27-2007 at 10:43
Mon mothma is simply the most annoying thing in the world (yes worse then Rosh) and so it cannot be reskinned properly. Reborns might be overused, but that doesn't mean their bad. I've seen quite some neat ones.

#28 - Posted by: Thundermuffin (Member) on 08-27-2007 at 13:03
I picked Jawa as there isn't much you can do with it.

#29 - Posted by: Pikminion (Member) on 08-27-2007 at 13:19
In my opinion, the worst possible skin to reskin is the imperial officer. Not much you can do with it. Thats my vote.

#30 - Posted by: Modsec1 (Member) on 08-27-2007 at 19:21
Idc who says reborn is the worst i think its jawa and why? because with evcery jawa reskin i dont c any difference and unlike reborn reskins there have been NO good jawa reskins NONE

#31 - Mon Mothma was by far the worst... - Posted by: Leonidas420 (Member) on 08-28-2007 at 15:39
:mepimp: Mon Mothma is by far the WORST skin ever and watch out from the reskins,,, they are even worse,, I cant believe Mon Mothma isnt Number 1 :borg::furious:

#32 - Hapslash Obi Wan - Posted by: Anakin992 (Member) on 08-28-2007 at 16:30

#33 - Posted by: JediRob0078 (Member) on 08-28-2007 at 17:52
Reborn?.... DID I HEAR YOU SAY REBORN?!?!?! HA! Le Rodian is SOOOO ANNOYING!! The Jawa comes in second... Mister Reborn comes in at number 3... I named it cuz... IT'S TEH OVER USED!! I'VE NOT MADE NOR RELEASE ONE. I'll light the next fool up that makes ANOTHER reborn... BLEH! Anyway... Thank you for lettin me get that off'n me chest... Who'll be next... let us wait und see... muwahahaha....

#34 - Posted by: InyriForge (Staff) on 08-28-2007 at 19:05
[quote]You didn't say basejka. So I voted Other.... because people reskin Obi too much...[/quote]I tend to agree with you there. I didn't include any custom models in the poll because I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. :p

#35 - *cough*cough*rosh*cough*cough* - Posted by: rslegend (Member) on 08-28-2007 at 20:30
rosh is much worse

#36 - Desann - Posted by: bkev (Member) on 08-29-2007 at 19:42
Because? I can't see much to do with it, really. Plus the MSPainted ones of it look terrible; worse than first Reborn skins.

#37 - Posted by: EliteBongo (Member) on 08-31-2007 at 11:46
i vote the jawa its just to sh!t to reskin

#38 - boba fett - Posted by: glasskyle (Member) on 09-01-2007 at 05:17
i'd say boba fett is the worst of em all. it makes me :r to think of how hard it would be with all those cloths and other things, cause have u guys seen that draped piece of cloth on his back?

#39 - Posted by: glasskyle (Member) on 09-01-2007 at 05:22
wat??? i added up all the percentages and...99.4% only??? for some reason the remaining .6% are missing :confused::confused::confused:

#40 - Duh! - Posted by: Marivaldi (Member) on 09-01-2007 at 16:17
This poll is kind of a Duh! factor, everyone is going to pick reborn, it's over-done and under-appreciated, lol

#41 - Posted by: SubZero212 (Member) on 09-02-2007 at 06:37
I hate the alora, nothing much to reskin except her color which is boring