Weekly Poll Results - You're drafted into the Disciples of Ragnos. What's your p

You're drafted into the Disciples of Ragnos. What's your power?

Lightning: BZZT! 26.6% (532)
Saberist: HAVE AT THEE! 23.1% (462)
Grip: Choke, you failure! 19.9% (398)
Commando: Because it sounds awesome >_> and pistol! 8.4% (168)
Drain: Your soul is MINE! 7.5% (151)
Rage: I WILL RUIN THIS GALAXY WITH MY ANGER O_O 5.2% (104)
Other(Make your own custom cultist in the comments!) 4.5% (91)
E-11 Carrier: Hey, I got no problem staying in the back >_>; 4.4% (89)
Total: 1995
Start: 07-26-2008 15:18
Last: 08-02-2008 18:35

#1 - Speed cultist - Posted by: Knoxinton (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 16:18

so i can make a quick get away when the jedi chop up my team mates :p

#2 - Posted by: 2Link (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 17:11

Um..arent we forgetting someone?? the cultist_Destroyer npc! they are like suicide bombers!

#3 - Posted by: Rush12 (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 17:17

GO GO GO!!!!!! i would get a super awesome like lightsaber that when i got :furious: it would get longer and i would hack at them from afar :rock::thumbsup:

#4 - RE: #2 - Posted by: Averus_Retruthan (Staff) on 07-26-2008 at 17:21

O_o I honestly have yet to try that one. >_> I'll look 'er up.

#5 - Power - Posted by: ToughMan1 (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 21:03

I'd have that one power that vsder's apprentice has. The one where he can lift up stormtroopers with the force.:D

#6 - Posted by: Genbor_Kreith (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 21:16

Saberist. :cool:

#7 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 21:36

Force Choke

#8 - Posted by: ekobalo (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 01:00

WEEE Acrobat Cultist!

#9 - Posted by: borgambassador (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 03:59

saberist, cos you could relive the great jedi-sith battles from the films as that. imagine a cultist who, everytime u fought him, said "this is like the battle of..."! id like that

#10 - Commando - Posted by: OandO (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 06:28

Duel pistols and agility? Yes please!

#11 - other - Posted by: Death_Knight_Killer (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 06:39

WOOKIEE CULTIST! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#12 - Posted by: dynablade223 (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 06:56

Iknowkungfu cultist (as for as i know, iknowkungfu also gives all forcepowers @ lv3) that or a drain cultist.

#13 - Posted by: ATBolten (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 09:00

Force Crush(lifting the enemy in the air and crushing all his body!):D

#14 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 09:48

I am in there in the 1st place :lol:

#15 - for the win - Posted by: brucklorace (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 10:28

Science cultist.

#16 - Posted by: rollerboy (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 13:44

no, no, definitely choke...THEN THROW THEM TO DOOM!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

#17 - Posted by: SweetPunishment (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 14:01

Grip/Drain the ultimate evil powers If u ask me ;P Lightning as well but it's regulair...:borg:

#18 - Double agent - Posted by: Sniper_Shot (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 22:13

I would really rather be a double agent , give the Jedi the heads up and assassinate the cultist that got to powerful, nosie, or just got on my nervs. Banned from the order or not be one of the best gigs in the world. In short I will kill you with a single thought, not very jedi like but still effective.

#19 - Posted by: MUG806 (Member) on 07-28-2008 at 03:33

saberist ....force.....*SHIVER*

#20 - Posted by: Jagersider (Member) on 07-28-2008 at 06:03

An assassin with a big DUAL SILVERBALLERS MUHAHAHAHHAHAAA :D

#21 - forgot to mention - Posted by: Death_Knight_Killer (Member) on 07-28-2008 at 11:51

seriously i would like scorpion cultist more cause if there was wookiee cultists they would be kinda dumb... and scorpion can't die if he's thrown into lava (play mksm and ya know it)

#22 - Posted by: Commander_Nova (Member) on 07-28-2008 at 13:05

Saberist for sure. Epic duels come to mind.

#23 - other - Posted by: mertdejedi (Member) on 07-29-2008 at 04:17

all from above.

#24 - Stealth woule be perfect - Posted by: JOtruba (Member) on 07-29-2008 at 05:44

Stealth actualy should work (noone see me untill its too late XD) however it would not be spectacular.as for sens i sould try to hide my tru powers aswell as sabre should not be taht hard if Palpatine could do it .)

#25 - Posted by: Romulous (Member) on 07-29-2008 at 08:58

I'd be the Chainsaw Cultist! I chase down Jedis with duel chainsaws fueled by Pure Force Diesel Fuel!!! And the blades are coated in Cortosis crystals and Salt! So when it can block lightsabers and when it cuts, it hurts! And to make things even worse, the chainsaws run silent! So the only thing you hear is when it revs up and slices!!

#26 - COMMANDO. - Posted by: Zarathes (Member) on 07-31-2008 at 04:16

BECAUSE IT SOUNDS AWESOME. Nosrlsy, it dus.

#27 - Posted by: Kovigary (Member) on 07-31-2008 at 10:20

Invisibiliti.Get invisible and kill from stealth.

#28 - Posted by: BloodNut (Member) on 07-31-2008 at 13:55

Assassen cultest ninja armed w/ a cortosis crystal bladed katona and mad stelth skills :)

#29 - ULTIMATE SMELLY - Posted by: jeremykhuang (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 09:24

I'll fart go PPPPFFFFFTTTT

#30 - I wonder... - Posted by: brucklorace (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 11:52

...which one Averus Retruthan wants to be? Oh! Averus = epic anger power of all of them.

#31 - Posted by: A_Wings_Rule (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 16:01

Aside from the fact I wouldn't even be caught DEAD joining/forced to sign up with the DoR's, here are some problems: Lightning: Zap one person, vunerable to the next Grip: Well I use base JKA so grip < force push @_@ plus its crap to control *sobs* Commando: What? Drain: Ew I dont want you're butt ugly soul! And I'm not going to be some Lightning-User's Sidekick so he can take advantage of "my" power either! E-11 Carrier: Against other Jedi = phaill Mmm... probably Rage or just good ol' saberist for me... if I really must... at least with Rage you can rip through anything for 5 seconds before being shot in the butt by an E-11 wielder xD But in the mean time: Force Absorb ftw! :P YODA STYLE I CAN, YES!! MMMM!!

#32 - Passive Poll-Posting Power - Posted by: Jedi_Mediator (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 16:55

Up there in comment title--that'd be my power. I mean, seriously. Who wouldn't just love to join forces with Averus for the ol' "Pwning Poll-Posting Pastime of Pandemonium?" Yes, I am saying that I suspect Averus of being a Disciple of Ragnos. And if that's too cliche for him, he's a Disciple of the Evil Clown Mafia, or whatever. No, that didn't make any sense at all. But that doesn't usually matter to Averus, does it? :D

#33 - Posted by: Klinger14 (Member) on 08-02-2008 at 02:02

definetly telekinesis ^,-

#34 - Posted by: Murtagh_Tornac (Member) on 08-02-2008 at 15:07

gimme saberist anytime. any short green angry man ca use the force, takes style and grace to chop someone up in the blink of an eye and the have the annoying gall to look down on them and say: "pah, not worth my time!" GOOOOO ALMIGHT SABER WIELDING PROWESS OF DOOM!!!! :rock::rock::rock: