The jedimodsource.zip file you have requested: Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast / Miscellaneous Tools / JediMod Source code - 1.47MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
From the Author:
Feel free to use my source but give credit where credit is do. Remember tchouky did all the model scaling and rgb saber stuff so credit should go to him for those things.
Dest was cool enough to freely give out the source code to his excellent JediMod! This file is meant for coders only, it is not a working mod to download and play ;)
Feel free to use my source but give credit where credit is do. Remember tchouky did all the model scaling and rgb saber stuff so credit should go to him for those things. I used very weird defines to make some of the stuff possible in this mod. In the game source you will find a lot of #ifdef CLIENTSIDE stuff. This is so that if I have CLIENTSIDE defined then the game source will compile as a clientside and serverside mod. If I dont define it then it will only be a serverside mod. There aren't any #ifdef CLIENTSIDE's in cgame because its obvious that it will be clientside. I also use #ifdef CLIENTCOMPILE In order to make it so you could turn the ability to spin in backstabs on and off I had to have two different version of bg_pmove.c and since both game and cgame use the same bg_pmove.c I had to use defines to basically make it to different versions. The problem was because I needed to access cvars like mod_nerfspin which were only set on the server so I basically did #ifdef CLIENTCOMPILE vmcvar_t mod_nerfspin; #endif #ifdef CLIENTCOMPILE mod_nerfspin.integer = cgs.nerfspin #endif This means that in order to compile cgame you have to define CLIENTCOMPILE in a couple of files and CLIENTSIDE in gamedefs.h and in order to compile game you have to define CLIENTSIDE in gamedefs.h and undefine CLIENTCOMPILE. I just added the define to the projects/settings/c/c++/preprocessor definations This works for when you use a dll but to compile into a qvm you must put the defines in the source files. Some of the defines are very ugly but it is good to have it so I can make it a server side only mod (no model scaling rgb sabers etc). I tried to mark all my changes with comments like this ////comment so if you search for //// you will find my comments.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!