This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
17 years ago
, last updated
3 years ago
GalacticHunter.com was lucky enough to get a Q&A session with Kenn Hoekstra, Raven's Project Administrator for JK3:
Galactic Hunter Interviews Kenn Hoekstra:
Several GREAT few new bits of information were revealed:
- In the story, a mysterious new group is revealed to cause havoc in the galaxy, and it's up to you to find out who they are and deal with them.
- For each mission selection, you can choose which force power you wish to train in, and which weapons you want to bring along.
- There are Snowtroopers on Hoth.
- The number of saber moves has been doubled.
- The game is much more about saber combat than gun combat, like in the SP version of JK2.
The article contains some nice new screenshots, which I will add to our pool very shortly.
As always, updates are posted in our "JK3 News" section on the left menu.
Comments on this Article
There are no comments yet. Be the first!